CHAPTER 3️⃣9️⃣

*AUTHORS POV*

Armaan was feeling that he was again back at the time when he got to know about Roshni's kidnapping, his heart heart was beating in his chest furiously like he had run miles and feeling of fear that had gripped his heart was just unimaginable. He was blaming himself. He shouldn't have  listened to her and have stopped her from listening any further when she was hyperventilating the first time. The information that he received today was not all digestible to him as if he was feeling pain behind the words of Mallika, but Roshni was the one who would've gotten the shock the most knowing about her father whom she loves the most.

As the person she was assuming wrong was not all the bad one infact it was that  person only who saved her from the miseries that she was going to face but by signing it up to Mallika's name she had gotten extremely lucky but Mallika had to take to bruntbof her actions. He knew when she had gotten this into her system, the first thing she thought was the misery that Mallika had to face because of her and her father. The father, who she thought as a superhero, was actually a villain with a very cruel face, and listening to the heinous crimes that he had done was not at all easy to take in. Mallika was feeling like her heart was in her throat. After getting Roshni back when she was searching for her the moment she got to know about the fraud. Infact, she was glad at that time that the person who's responsible for all of this had already died and was not at all thinking about the girl who was yearning for mother's love and getting a father like him who just loved her because of her money was very heartbreaking. Now, standing in front of the operation theatre waiting for any news on Roshni, she is thinking that she has surely failed her sister who had made such a big sacrifice for her and she threw herself in fire just to save her from the demon who had himself ignited it and was controlling it.

The girls were very much tensed because they didn't have any idea what was Roshni going through on the hospital bed. Knowing such a big truth of her life after living a lie for so many years, they can't help but pray for her to just get well as they want their cheerful and bubbly Roshni back not the person who is inside lying with the bandages struggling to be alive. They know if Roshni went into the coma, nothing would be the same. They have come up together battling with every problem into their life and are on the verge of finally avenging the person behind their unhappy life and the struggles that they had done and for that they need every member of their group.  The boys were also in the same dilemma as the girls, along with Grandma. They just wanted their happy and cheerful sister back to them safe and sound. When Armaan propose to  Roshni for marriage, they are the one who give him a hard time, inspite them to beg Armaan's bestfriends. They love her like a sister and were also stunned to listen to the occurings that had taken place. They just wanted to kill the person who was responsible for it, but alas, he was already dead.

Grandma's conditions was also the same if not the worst, after searching for Kanika and her sister and getting unsuccessful multiple times, she was sure that one day the Almighty is going to take pity on her and will make her meet the sweet twins that had once upon a time came to her and had eaten the food she had made and were not less than her own children. But in the end, she got one alive drowned in guilt and miseries, and the other one was dead with her daughter battling here and again she was not able to do anything. The excruciating wait is taking longer than expected. Everyone was praying till their hearts content that whenever he door open again, they would surely be greeted with good news. After a long time, they were waiting for the doctor to respond, as soon as the door opened they swarmed around the doctor bombarding him with the questions but it was Armaan who staring at the door looking through the glass panel at a peacefully sleeping Roshni.

The doctor first of all scolded them for causing the patient to go into shock as she had already struggled once to get up and took her time for a total of 12 hours to get up. So, it was very irresponsible for them to take it lightly. "Mr. Roy?" Said the doctor asking for Armaan. Armaan got alerted as soon as he took his name and quickly to him. "Yes, doctor. Is there any problem? My wife is fine, right?" Said Armaan asking him various questions. "Yes, Mr. Roy. she's perfectly alright and absolutely fine for now. But I'll strongly suggest you, to stop giving much pressure on her brain. The hit that she took was very much hard for her. A little more shock or trauma can cause fluctuations in her heart rate as well as her B.P. can shoot up. So please,  just take care of her nicely, and today she's was very lucky. A bit more time, and she would've gone into a coma. So be careful and take care. And one more thing, from next time, I don't want these many people near her. Just one person is enough, I hope you understand." Said the doctor before taking his leave, earning a nod of acknowledgement from Armaan.