CHAPTER 1️⃣1️⃣6️⃣

*AUTHORS POV*

In the evening, Seher came with food for Asma, In the evening, Seher came with food for Asma, Sara, and Arsalan. She entered inside and was elated to see her daughter awake finally, "It's good to see you awake, Doll." Said Seher entering inside. "Mumma, you're here. I was waiting for you when they told me you had visited." Said Sara. Seher took her in a gentle hug and kissed her forehead. "I'm glad you're fine. Looking at you like that was very disturbing for me." Said Seher looking at her. "Being a mother myself, now I know what you feel, Mumma, when you're always worried about me." Said Sara looking at her. "A mother always worries about her child. Their age doesn't matter." Said Seher going towards her. "Bunny no sorry Arsal!" Said Seher looking a sleeping Eira with a small smile and an amused Sara. "Doll, your daughter has strictly told me not to call her dadda bunny as it's only mumma who gets to call him that." Said Seher amused. "She's very possessive of her things, be it her dadda or mumma." Said Arsalan pecking her forehead, which made her stir up a bit. Sara stared at her little angel with a fond smile caressing her head.

Seher went to Asma's room to see her scrolling through her phone, "What do you think you're doing, young lady?" Said Seher entering inside. "Me? Nothing, aunty. You brought me food, that's so sweet of you." Said Asma hurriedly, keeping her phone away. "Don't you try to change the topic? You're here lying in the hospital for what, to use your phone? And who gave it to you, was it Ishaan?" Said Seher, making her way towards her. "I'm seriously too bored to be here." Said Asma whining. "Here, I have got soup for you. Let me feed you." Said Seher feeding it to her. Looking at Seher, feeding her like this, made her remember her mother, which brought tears into her eyes. "Why are you crying, Ashu?" Asked Seher, looking at her moist eyes. "Nothing, aunty, it's just seeing you. Feeding me with your hands like this reminded me of my mother." Said Asma. "Ashu, I haven't distinguished between any of my children just like Sara and Anshu are for me. You all are the same, be it the boys or the girls." Said Seher patting her head gently. "I know. Leave this, Tell me, how's your cafe going?" Asked Asma. "It's going amazing. I've never imagined it to become a popular spot in such a short time." Said Seher. "Why won't it? Your cooking skills are just out of the world. I wonder why you aren't a chef. Instead, you chose to be a doctor. And the name that you've given it, 'Eat like home', I've liked it so much. It gives homely vibes." Said Asma. "Azlan used to say the same thing. He even offered to open a restaurant for me, and the name was decided by himself. So when I finally wanted to take a break and wanted to be away with all the negativity, then I I'm going to opt for a small cafe in a peaceful envelope, I've already had in my mind the name that Azlan had suggested once." Said Seher with a fond smile remembering about her husband.

The next morning, Asma and Sara were ready for their journey to home. Arsalan was preparing their required documents so they could leave. Everything was done, As they e were finally ready to go when Arsalan received a call from Asad, receiving it he conversed with him and hung up hurriedly. "What happened, Arsal?" Asked Ishaan. "Shruti has been experiencing labour pain, and Asad is bringing her here." Said Arsalan. "But, there's still time in her due date." Said Sara looking at him. "He was very stressed as it was his first time. He called the first number he could think of. I'll call Roshni and inform her." Said Arsalan before leaving. On the other hand, ArNi, HaaNoor, and AnshAira were in the living room as Eira was animatedly conversing with Ali, Wali, and Murat, and they were just staring at the lille doll. Roshni's phone rang, gaining their attention, "Yes, Arsal!" Said Roshni upon receiving it. "What? Okay, get the O.T. ready. I'll arrive shortly." Said Roshni. "Mani, take me to the hospital. Shruti is in labour." said Roshni before reaching out to her room. "Armaan, you take her fast. We will be following you behind." Said Ahaan said to Armaan as ArNi went ahead.

All the youngsters went along with Eira, who was adamant about going with them when Noorie told her about Shruti bringing the babies into the world. The ladies came out of the kitchen to see them gone, Seher asked Samrat, who arrived when they were leaving. "Shruti has gone into labour, so they all went there." Said Samrat looking at them. "Shruti is pregnant?!" Asked Seher, surprised. "Yes, that's too with twins." Said Seerat. Roshni rushed towards the hospital, "Where is she?" Asked Roshni coming inside. "She had been taken inside." said Asad, looking extremely anxious. "Asad, relax, and don't be tensed. Your babies and she'll be fine." Said Roshni before entering inside, wearing her scrubs