CHAPTER 7️⃣9️⃣

*AUTHORS POV*

After having their beverages, the boys and the girls were discussing the incident. "Samaira, exactly, what happened? Describe it in detail." Said Armaan looking at her. Samaira gave a detailed description of the incident. "Saransh, call the officers and tell them to be very careful as they have already started their game. We have to be very careful, I think that they came with the intention of kidnapping and not killing." Said Arsalan looking at him. "I have already told them, and Aira don't go out alone. I'll have the security of the mansion increased, don't worry." Said Saransh looking her & she gave him an assuring nod in response. "Okay, so we'll be taking our leave. Armaan, you come with Roshni whenever she wakes up." Said Sara looking at them.

Arsalan and Sara went to the hospital instead of going home to check the progress, and Asma was in the hospital, too, along with Shurti. Ahaan went to pick Noorie, and Saransh left for his apartment. He started his work already and increased the security of the people related to them who'll be under the radar, including Mallika. Grandma was at home, and their whole building was digitalised with his officers on alert. None can enter without permission. Apart from that, each and every spot is under surveillance. His team members & officers were also on alert.

The whole day just went in total choas. Starting with the shocking announcements made by Samrat and Saransh, with the gang planning for Noorie's birthday celebration along with Ahaan. The car chase was the added bonus that made their day hectic as hell. Saransh, after going to his apartment, he had held a virtual meeting with his team. "Officers!" Said Saransh sternly greeting them. "Sir. Yes, sir! Officers reporting on duty!" Said the officers together. "I want a detailed report about today. Who was the one who followed the car today?" Said Saransh looking at the screen. "Sir, it was R1! He was the one who went behind them. We haven't had any updates yet. But his tracker is on and is working perfectly, which means he's well & alive. He'll join us soon, Sir." Said an officer. "If he contacts, then tell him to report to me immediately.  AD, how's everything in the hospital? Make sure to increase the security ten folds. No one should be coming in & out without our knowledge." Said Saransh. "Sir, everything is under control. SM had the surveillance of the hospital under her control, and we have fixed cameras at the blind spots, too, which isn't available to the hospital's surveillance team." Said another officer named AD answering Saransh's question.

"Keep one thing in your mind if you have any suspicions on anyone or you find a person doing any work which doesn't match his description  or you find them odd, then instantly take them into custody. The main aim is to get the person out of his hole. And after today's stunt, I'm sure he'll try to get his hands on the other ones. Especially the girls, thinking of them as a weak point to attack. R2 , you'll have to be with Asma 24*7. R3,  you'll have Noorie to protect. Each and everyone assigned for their respective task, be very careful. After the attack on Roshni & Samaira, we have to be even more careful. Beacuse now they'll try to get their hands on Asma, Noorie, or Sara. AD! you're to keep an eye on Sara, we know she doesn't need protection, but she is their main target. JC, you'll be keeping an eye on my parents and don't let my father get a whiff of it. Otherwise, he'll first create a fuss and then will outrightly deny it. Follow them in the dark, and don't let them know, especially the girls and my father. And direct the other ones at Samaira's father's mansion. And alert SN, too." Said Saransh. "Yes, sir. On it, and we will be in the dark but alert." Said AD again. "Dismiss." Said Saransh dismissing the meeting.

Sara and Arsalan reached the penthouse, along with the girls. Except ArNi, everyone reached the penthouse and was in their respective rooms. With Noorie and Asma along with Sara preparing dinner, the boys too came and helped them with the minor works. And the dinner was prepared in a jiffy cause of the extra hands. Noorie went to call Grandma, and the rest of them gathered at the dining table waiting for her. Noorie entered after calling Grandma and took her seat. "Ishaan bro, where did you go before lunchtime? Your secretary was telling the clients that due to some of your personal reasons, he had to cancel the meetings for today." said Noorie, asking Ishaan. Listening to her question, Ahaan cleared his throat loudly as Ishaan was caught off guard and was about to blurt about him being in hospital. "Noor, can you pass me some water?" Said Ahaan clearing his throat again. "What happened, Haan? Are you having a cold?" said Noorie, passing him the glass of water. "Nothing, just in need of some water." Said Ahaan looking at him. Grandma came at the same time, making Noorie forget her question she asked Ishaan prior to her arrival.