CHAPTER 9️⃣0️⃣

*AUTHORS POV*

The next day, there was choas everywhere, be it the penthouse or Samaira's mansion. The bride side and the groom side were in full preparation for the wedding to commence. Saransh was nervous with Samaira, facing the same situation. As per discussion, a simple marriage will be happening as per Saransh & Samaira decided. Then, after the next day, a reception will be held for birde and groom as per the elders decided. Samaira was getting ready for her marriage with all the girls helping her, and the boys' party was with Saransh. Samrat and Rajeev, too, were with Saransh. And their wives were with the bride. Samaira was ready with her hands decorated with dark shades of henna. Sara was elated as to finally she'll be having a sister-in-law, her Anshu's bride.

Saransh, too, was all ready, along with lots of nervousness. "Oh! Anshu. You look like a groom." Said Armaan and Ahaan. "You idiots! what do you mean by looking like a groom? I'm a groom." Said Saransh looking at them. "Oopsie!" Said Ahaan before chuckling. "If you're here to irritate me, get out of here." Said Saransh. "Okay, fine! How're you feeling, Saransh? Finally getting married." Said Armaan. "I'm too nervous and scared too. Is it the same for everyone?" Asked Saransh. "Yes, it is." Said Samrat entering the room. "Dad!" Said Saransh before Samrat engulfed him in a bone crushing hug. "My son! You look like a perfect groom, handsome just like me. You aren't useless anymore." Said Samrat, patting his back. "It's all mom's genes, don't you think?!!" Said Saransh teasing him. "You're dad is handsome too, you idiot." Said Samrat rolling his eyes. Arsalan came next, "Looking handsome partner. Glow of the groom or love of your Aira." Said Arsalan taking him in a manly hug. "Thanks, man. I think it's both." Said Saransh winking at him. "Group hug is incomplete without us." Said Armaan before tackling them in a group hug along with Ishaan and Ahaan.

Samaira, too, was ready in her bridal attire, making her mother's eyes moist. "My baby Maira is grown and ready to start a new phase of life. A beautiful relationship with a new beginning. You're looking very gorgeous, my baby." Said Maya, taking her in a bone crushing hug. "No crying, mom. You and mine, our both makeups will he destroyed. And wanted to be a happy bride and not a sad one." Said Samaira consoling her mother. Seerat, too, kissed her on her forehead, "You're really very pretty. No amount of makeup will able to do justice to this pretty face." Said Seerat looking at her. "Yeah, and our Saransh will wed you even when you're in your night suit and with electrified hairs." Said Roshni looking at her. "Yup. Ro is absolutely right. Saransh is already head over heels for her." Said Asma winking at her. "Okay, you all stop troubling her. She already knows how much Anshu loves her. And Anshu is waiting for her. Come Samaira, let's go." Said Sara looking at her. All the girls were ready to leave. Grandma and Mallika, too, complimented her. Saransh had already left to the destined place, waiting for the bride to enter.

Samaira reached the place along with the ladies. The girls left the car entering inside. Rajeev came out to take his daughter to her groom. As soon as the door of the car opened and Rrajeev saw his daughter, he was stunned. His small daughter is looking like an angel dressed so beautifully that he wasn't able to believe his eyes. "Is this truly my daughter?" Said Rajeev with his moist eyes. "Yes, she is. Raj, look at our daughter had become so big that going to be wed. She won't be living with us anymore, and we won't be seeing our crybaby more often." Said Maya leaning into him. He held her hands in comfort. He went ahead, forwarding his hands for her to hold. She passed her hand to him. "You're looking too pretty and beautiful, sweetheart. Remember, always your father is with standing like a shield no matter how old you are if you need your father, just come to him, and he'll protect his Maira." Said Rajeev kissing her forehead. "Dad, I told mom to not cry. Here, you're the one who's going to make me cry along with yourself." Said Samaira looking at him. Taking slow steps, they all went inside, where Saransh is waiting for his bride.