CHAPTER 2️⃣7️⃣

*AUTHORS POV*

Saransh took Armaan aside, outside the hospital room asking if Roshni is ready to talk then he have some questions that need to be asked formally and he could do it instead of the cops and give them a review & briefed them up about the situation. Armaan said that he'll ask her first if she is in the condition to talk and he'll not force her if she had to be pressured her as her head is injured and she's has a concussion. While saying that, he told him to wait while he went inside and called him after asking her.

As Armaan entered inside, Roshni glared at him, making him raise his hand in surrender as to whatever thing she's angry at. "Dear husband, Do you already know what I was going to say?" Said Roshni looking at his hands raised in defemce and he looked ready to apologise even without knowing his deed. "No, my dear wifey. I just know that you know something about me that I don't know. But first tell me, what do you know that I don't know?" Said Armaan making her extremely confused and at a knowing Sara who knows what he's trying to do, that leads to him giving her a sheepish smile.

"You are confusing me. But leave it. Ahaan told me that you have been in the hospital from the time I'm here, and in this time span, you've eaten just one time. Care to tell me why?" Said Roshni, asking him the question, raising her eyes and Armaan looking guilty. "I was very tensed about you and was not feeling like eating." Said Armaan defending himself. "Roshni, do you want to know one more thing?" Asked Ahaan, getting a curious glance from her and a glare Armaan.

"He was out on his legs, running around without thinking about anything since the time he got the news of your kidnapping. While in this timespan, he just had a total of five hours of sleep, " said Ishaan, completing Ahaan's sentence. "WHAT" reacted Roshni while  Armaan earned a very dangerous glare from Roshni. "Okay, now both of you stop harassing poor Armaaan." Said Sara coming to his rescue like a darling she is, ready to help everyone in trouble and getting a very grateful look rom him. "And Armaan, were you saying something?" Asked Sara. To which he remembered, why in the he came here in the first place.

"Oh! I forgot. Sunshine, will you be able to talk to Saransh? He wanted to record your statement. Tell me only if you feel fine and are ready to talk." Asked  Armaan, confirming her consent. "Yes, Mani. I'm good, just call him. I'm absolutely ready." Said Roshni assuring him. Armaan went to call him so that he could ask the questions like he wanted along with Arsalan. Everyone now gathered in the room, which includes Sara, Arsalan, Noorie, Ahaan, Ishaan, Asma, Armaan, and Saransh. They obviously took his permission before crowding the place, which is obviously asked by Roshni to let them be here.

"Okay, Roshni. I hope you are better than before. First of all, I'm very sorry to trouble you like this but it's important." Said Saransh. "No, I'm absolutely fine, and you are not all troubling me. Let's start , I'm ready." Said Roshni urging him to start. "So, tell me everything from the day you were kidnapped." Said Saransh. "So, as you know that we were involved in a little verbal fight with Samaira. As instructed by Sara, I had left the corridor in anger and stormed towards my cabin. After thrashing it in anger and Sara comforting me, she left the cabin. I went to the floor's washroom, which was alloted to the hospital staff. When I was making my way into the washroom, I was stopped by the sign, which stated the washroom was out of order. Then, a nurse suggested that I use the washroom, which was at the other end of the floor. So without thinking anything, I reached towards the washroom, which was, as usual, deserted." Said Roshni taking a pause for a bit, getting an assuring glance from Sara and Armaan holding her hand in his, giving her comfort.

"Then, after using the washroom as I was making my way towards the cabin. I felt someone hit me from the back, and without looking at the person's face, I fainted. After getting my consciousness, I find myself in an abandoned villa in the outskirts of the city. After attacking the kidnapper in defence, he went immobile, to which I took it as a chance to escape and ran away from there, not before taking his phone with me." Said Roshni. "Very good, Roshni. I'm very proud of you. That's very impressive. Despite being injured, you attacked him and ran and took the phone too, thinking very cleverly. It was a very clever move of yours. Most people can't think straight when they are scared or extremely nervous." Said Saransh appraising her.