CHAPTER 8️⃣0️⃣

*AUTHORS POV*

Ahaan was full on busy the next morning with his work starting from, early in the morning. So when Noorie called him, he wasn't able to receive it, making her angry. Hence, Noor was very much furious on her Haan as he wasn't replying to her messages and calls. And poor Ahaan didn't have a single idea about it. Noorie woke up in the morning and decided to call Ahaan. He didn't receive it, so she left a message for him. Getting up and doing her morning chores, she got ready to start her day. Before going out of her room, she again checked for any messages from Ahaan, but she found none. She came out to see Asma and Sara preparing breakfast. She went to them and laid a helping hand by arranging the dishes and setting the table.

Ishaan and Arsalan gathered at the table for breakfast, Grandma wasn't feeling well, so she would be having her breakfast in her room. The people having breakfast were SarAn , IshMaara, and Noorie. She saw Ahaan wasn't present at the dining table,  making her worried as she was about to ask about him butAsma beat her to it and asked the boys about Ahaan. Sara replied instead of the boys, "He wouldn't be having breakfast with us. He had called & informed me in the morning that he had some important work, so he's going out for it and won't be present at home." Said Sara looking at them. Noorie was furious, which would be an understatement. After knowing that he had the time to call and inform Sara but he doesn't have any decency to at least reply to her messages.

After breakfast, it was decided that Ishaan would be dropping Asma along with Noorie as Armaan isn't available today. And Sara and Arsalan would go together. Noorie stomped towards her room, excusing herself for getting her bag from her room and making all of them stare in the direction of her room where she went stomping. "What's matter with her, today? She's looking angry and frustrated, " said Asma. An amused Sara answered them, "She had messaged Ahaan, but I told him that he would be already giving her a pre-birthday surprise, so not to reply to her messages & calls. Hence the anger, she was even more furious when I told her that he had called me in the morning, but in reality, he didn't. He had already informed me yesterday that he'd be late today, So I told him to have a late breakfast, I've already packed his breakfast for him & will give it to him while leaving" Said Sara. Arsalan and Ishaan, along with Asma, were amused at her. "Seher, you're deliberately teasing my Noorie Bear. Not fair at all!" Said Arsalan looking at her.

"Everything is fair in love and war. Mr.Khan." Said Sara winking at him. "Sara, you're in a very good mood today. What is it?" Said Asma looking at her. "Yes, that I'm. Nothing, let's get back to our work. Asma, when Armaan will come to the hospital, accompany him there directly. Okay." Said Sara looking at her. Noorie too entered, "Let's go, Ishaan bro. I'm ready." said Noorie, holding her purse. "Yes, let's go. Maara, come fast. We'll be waiting in the parking." Said Ishaan looking at Asma before leaving. As soon as they left, Asma and Sara were amused, hifi each other at Noorie's sulking mood. "You both are impossible. Making fun of my sister." Said Arsalan shaking his head. Asma just showed her tongue to him while leaving, making  him do the same, and Sara just shaked her head at the brother-sister duo.

Ahaan was ready with his preparations that he had planned. His doorbell rang, and he went and answered the door. Sara was standing with the food packets along with Arsalan. "Arsal, why are you looking for a balloon with an ugly sulking face ?" Said Ahaan looking at Arsalan. "He's sulking cause of Noorie's sulking mood." Said Sara entering inside, rolling her eyes at Arsalan. "Noor? What happened to her?" Said Ahaan looking at them. "You happened and them too!" said Arsalan, looking at him & gesturing towards Sara too, earning an eye-roll from her. "Me?!!" Said Ahaan, pointing towards himself, confused. Arsalan described the morning incident and how Sara teased her. "Sara, you shouldn't have done that. Now she's going to even more furious or maybe she'll even deny to come with me in the evening." Said Ahaan looking at Sara. "Don't worry, Ahaan. These brother-sisters duo are literally overacters. These three are the same. Asma, Noorie, and him. Don't take them seriously. You have your breakfast, and have her dress delivered at the doorstep. And make sure to tell the delivery boy to only hand it to Noorie and not anyone else." Said Sara looking at him. He replied in positive and told her the preps had already been done, and he was just waiting for the night to begin.