CHAPTER 6️⃣8️⃣

*AUTHORS POV*

Roshni burst out at Shruti in full force, Asad was shocked to know that his wife was the one who's at the receiving end of Roshni's wrath. Sara and Arsalan were staring at the exchange in amusement and Samaira too was shocked to hear Roshni scolding Shruti and she was looking like a playschool kid who's getting scolded by her teacher for bad manners, sitting on the chair with her head down sulking and a cute and adorable pout adorning her face. "Ro, I think it's enough scolding for a day. Let her breath. You're being too strict." Said Sara and earned a grateful smile from Shruti. "Yes, she's right." Said Shruti hurriedly.

"Just look at this shameless woman, she's doesn't have any ounce of shame left. Did you know what your wife did, Asad?" Said Roshni, making her shrunk in her seat and grabbing Asad's attention. "Now, what did she do, Roshni?" Said Asad looking at his wife. "She thinks of herself as a superwoman!" said Roshni, making him confused. She just narrated the incident at the cafeteria and how the trio was angry at the group of the nurse who was talking bad about Sara and spreading baseless rumours about he . But as Roshni was handling it, Shruti just hyped up barking at them, which, by the way, could have been proven to be very dangerous for her on the baby's health. Shruti just shrunk back to her seat, getting glares from everyone. Asad was staring at her in disbelief and shocked, too. Arsalan was stunned to know about the rumours regarding Sara that were being circulated, and he wasn't even aware of it. It made him very furious, making Sara hold his hand, telling him to be calm.

"Ritu, didn't Roshni tell you today itself that your b.p. has already reached the border line? You don't want to have hypertension, do you? You do know that due to your low immune system, added to your pregnancy can make you susceptible to many infections and risks. You're going to have your maternal leave early, and this time, I won't listen to you anything. Roshni, can you please check up on her again?" Said Asad making Shruti guilty. She knew that she should have been more sensible and shouldn't have gotten  sentimental, making her baby's life's at risk. "And Shruti, and you two also just don't react on this kind of baseless rumours. As I have said it to Asma before the same thing, I'm telling you all the same thing, we can't seal anyone's mouth. Whatever they say about me is not doing any harm to me, and neither I'm going take these rumours at heart, so just be calm and relaxed. There's no need to be so hyper. Now, Rsohni and Samaira take Shruti with you and check-up on her again, and Asad, you too go and accompany her so that you can be at ease too." Said Sara, making them nod reluctantly, and they went to do as per her instructions.

Arsalan was very angry listening to Roshni about the hospital staff degrading his Seher's character like this. Sara just told him to take a seat and gave him a glass of water. "Bunny, just relax. Don't do anything irrelevant. They are talking about me like that is not my problem. They can talk their ears out, and I'm not going to sit and sulk at their talks. I don't even care what they say, " said Sara, looking at him. "I do, Seher. I do care. They are talking about you like that, and it hurts me. How dare they spread rumours without knowing the truth of the relation that we share? At the party, I'm going to announce it to the world. And you can't stop me." Said Arsalan looking at her. "Okay  as you wish. You can do whatever you want, and I'm not going to interfere with it. Now, come, let's go out and eat something, I'm in the mood to eat out today. Let's have a lunch date." Said Sara winking at him, grinning, and Arsalan just shook his head at her.

Arsalan and Sara went to the restaurant to have their lunch date, and it's was late  the lunch time had already been over as they were working, so I didn't realise the time. Hence, their lunch was done in the late afternoon. Instead of going back to the hospital, they decided to spend the time alone. It's been a while. The couple had gotten spare time for themselves, and Arsalan was going to take full advantage of it. They went on a long drive with their destination unknown, just driving wherever the road is taking them. With them enoying each other's embrace and finding solace in each other's comforting presence. Sara, too, was enjoying the drive. Sara's phone rang in the silent car, disturbing them. She just received it as it was her uncle.