CHAPTER 1️⃣1️⃣4️⃣

*AUTHORS POV*

In Sara's hospital room, Samrat was shocked to see his sister along with Arsalan. Seher stared at her brother and went in his embrace, "My daughter bhai!" Said Seher sobbing in her elder brother's embrace. "Don't cry, Seher. Doll is very strong. She had fought all the odds in her life, she'll defeat it too and will be up in no time." Said Samrat patting her head. "Why do all the bad things have to happen to her? The father whom she loved more than her life was taken away from her. She saw it with her own eyes, the house burning into ashes along with her father. When I was in tears looking at my husband, she didn't even shed a single drop of tears. Just like that, she lost a part of her along with her father. And now this!" Said Seher. "It has finally ended Seher Maa. Now, everything will be back as it is. Every person responsible for our miseries has been eliminated." Said Arsalan going towards her. Seerat and Samrat together went to Sara, who was lying on the bed with a pale face, looking very weak. Her arm and foot were covered with a bandage. "Doll, wake up soon." Said Samrat kissing her forehead. Seerat caressed her head gently, "You're not less than my Anshu to me doll. The moment I saw you wrapped in a blanket staring at me with your big doe eyes, I had fallen in love with you. You're my daughter, and I can't see my daughter like this." Said Seerat looking at her.

Saransh was just staring at her, "Won't you meet your doll, Anshu?" Said Seher looking at him. "As an elder brother, I failed to protect my little sister. Seeing her like this reminds me that I couldn't protect my sister. I couldn't be a good brother." Said Saransh. Samaira held his shoulder in comfort. "You're the best brother anyone could ask for." Said Samaira. "She's right, and your doll knows it too." Said Seher. "Now Anshu introduce me you your bride!" Saod Seher narrowing her eyes at him. "Yeah, how could I forget? Aira, that's my aunt, Dr. Seher Qureshi and Mimi meet my pretty wife, Dr. Samaira Saransh Malhotra." Said Saransh. Seher enveloped her into a tight hug. "It's so nice to meet you. You're even more beautiful than pictures." Said Seher. "Thank you, Aunty." Said Samaira. "Don't call me aunty, call me Mimi just like my Anshu does." Said Seher looking at her. "Okay, Mimi." Said Samaira with a bright smile. "When did you arrive, Seher?" Asked Seerat. "I came in the morning. Bunny had informed me about her when I told him to let me talk to her." Said Seher.

Roshni entered Sara's room along with the rest. Asma included who was walking with the help of Ishaan. "Ashima, who allowed to walk?" Said Arsalan, narrowing his eyes at her. "I don't need anyone's permission but FYI, I had already asked the doctor If its okay to walk small distances, this room is literally attached to mine while my whole weight is supported by Shaan." Said Asma looking at him. Ishaan nodded his head in an agreement. "Arsalan, where's your phone?" Said Roshni looking at him. "It's dead. Doesn't have charge in it,  Why?" Said Arsalan asking her. "Your daughter has brought the whole house down by crying for her mother. Go quickly, you and Sara are the only ones who can make her stop crying." Said Roshni looking at him. "I'll come with you, in case you need help." Said Seher looking at him. "I'll stay here. You all can leave as it's not good for so many people to stay with a patient." Said Seerat looking at them. "Seerat is right, we'll stay here, you all go." Said Samrat looking at them.

The group went home, and Samrat and Seerat stayed at the hospital while Ishaan stayed with Asma. Arsalan reached the penthouse to see Noorie holding Eira, who was crying her eyes out. "Baby?" Said Arsalan calling  out to her. "Dadda!" Said Eira, wriggling to get out from Noorie's hold.  "What happened to my princess?" Said Arsalan picking her up. "Take me to mumma, Dadd!" Said Eira, hiding her face in his arms. "Didn't I tell you that mumma is tired and she's resting?" Said Arsalan. "I promise I won't disturb her. I want to see her. Please, dadda." She said, looking at him with her doe eyes. She very well knows that her father can't ignore her puppy eyes.  "Someone surely forgot to even notice me." Said Seher coming forward. "Grams!!" Exclamed Eira looking at her. "Come to Grams, my angel!" Said Seher, taking her from Arsalan. "Did you miss me?" Asked Seher. "I misshed you so much." Said Eira. "I, too, missed my angel." Said Seher looking at her. "Bunny, you take some rest. Then take my angel to meet her mumma, okay?" Said Seher looking at him. "Grams, don't call dadda Bunny!" Said Eira pouting, making Arsalan and Seher amused. "And, why is that!" Asked Seher. "Mumma only calls dadda Bunny." Said Eira. "Okay, my love. As you wish. Now come, I want you Gramma first." Said Seher, making her way towards Grandma's room.