CHAPTER 1️⃣0️⃣3️⃣

*AUTHORS POV*

Saransh and Arsalan were in his car while Armaan and Ahaan took their respective cars to reach the penthouse. Ishaan stayed behind with Asma in the hospital with the officers alerted surrounding the hospital as well as Asma's room. Meanwhile, at the penthouse, Noorie was up and was surprised to find herself in her room. The elders were out in the living room and were trying to contact the girls as well as boys. "Did anyone's call connect?" said Grandma, asking Samrat. "Yeah, I just conversed with Saransh on the phone. He said they're on their way here. We'll know everything once they reach here." Said Samrat. Noorie, after changing and freshening herself up a little, rushed out in the living room at the same time when the boys entered in. She rushed towards Arsalan, "Waht happened, big bro? Did you all find something? And how is Ashu?" Said Noorie hurriedly, making the elders shocked.

"Ashu?!! What happened to her?" said Grandma aghast, looking at them. "Anshu, say something. What happened to Asma?" Said Seerat looking at him. "She was injured, Ma. But she's fine now, " said Saransh. "Please, take me to my Ashu. I want to see her." said Grandma, looking at them. "I'm sorry, Grandma, but we can't take you to her. I can assure you she's fine. It's dangerous to go out, especially now." Said Saransh. "What do you mean by that Saransh? And how did Asma get injured? Noorie was telling us about you all being in the hospital to visit Ishaan's father, and you're telling us that Asma's injured. Tell the whole thing clearly." Said Samrat looking at them. "Dad, She's right. We went to the hospital to see Manish uncle, Ishaan's father. But there was a fire breakout in the hospital due to which there was choas everywhere. Asma was injured because of it." Said Saransh. "You're not telling the whole thing." Said Samrat. "We're coming on that. Please wait for some time, there's someone coming. We'll get the answers to our questions soon." Said Saransh. "So, Ishaan and the girls are in the hospital with Asma." Said Seerat looking at them.

The boys just stared at each other, "Noorie, come here!" Said Samrat looking at her. "Okay, now tell me, why are they silent? I know you know it. So tell me." Said Samrat. "Ishaan bro is with Ashu in the hospital." said Noorie softly, looking at him. "And the girls?" Said Mallika. Just as she was about to say it, the doorbell rang, and Rehan, along with Rajeev & Maya, entered the penthouse. "Saransh, where is my sister? Please, tell me you know where she is?" Said Rehan entering the penthouse. "What does that mean, Rehan?" Said Seerat looking at him. "We, too, don't know anything. He just received a call and left furiously, and we followed him here." Said Maya looking at them. "Can someone tell me what is going on? Where is Samaira, Saransh, along with the other two?" Said Samrat looking at him. "They're kidnapped!" said Noorie with tears rolling down here, eyes making them shocked. "WHAT????" Said all the elders at once. "She's right, uncle! Sunshine, along with Samaira and Sara, were taken by the group of men who attacked the hospital, killing Ishaan's father." Said Armaan making Noorie shocked. "What??? Manish Uncle!!" said Noorie, looking at them with tears in her eyes and slumped on the couch. Ahaan and Arsalan immediately rushed to her. "I talked to him. He was so good, why would someone do that to him?" Said Noorie crying in Ahaan's embrace.

Two more people entered the penthouse again, making Mallika surprised this time. "Simi? Raj? Are you both here?" Said Mallika looking at her daughter and son-in-law. "Abhi brought me here, Mama." Said Simran looking at her husband. "The thing which I'm going to tell you relates us somehow." Said Saransh looking at them. "But first, take a seat all of you." Said Saransh, making them all to settle down. "Firstly, Mallika Aunty, I have some questions for you." Said Saransh looking at her. "What is it, Saransh?" Said Mallika. "Do you know Azad Mir?" Said Saransh. "Yes, he was my husband. My Simi's father. But why are you asking about him?" Said Mallika looking at him. The other boys, along with Noorie, were shocked to know about it. Arsalan explained to them everything from Manish's side, making them shocked. "And when we tried to dig out more information on him, we were shocked to know the result. We didn't get any information about him. According to the official reports, Azad Mir doesn't exist." Said Saransh further, making Mallika and Simran shocked. "How can it be possible?" Said Simran. "And we got to know about you from our officer who knows about him from Abhiraj Dixit. He's a member of the special squad. He was the only one who told us that Azad Mir is his late father-in-law's name, and he was also a scientist." Said Saransh. "When we didn't find any clue about him. We were shocked, but then when I got to know about his name along with his profession. I remembered once Simi told me about her father being a scientist." said Abhiraj, informing them.