CHAPTER 2️⃣2️⃣

*AUTHORS POV*

Armaan was driving the car in full force, trying to control his anger towards the person who dared to harm his Sunshine. Not able to find any clue about her, he has gone beyond livid. He was trying to find a way that was going to take him towards Roshni. In a deep thought, he stopped the car with a jerk at the side of the door, a frustrated Armaan come out of the car fuming in anger. Unknown to him, his phone was ringing inside the car, but he was unable to hear it as he was outside. In the middle of the noon, added to the scorching sun, he was trying his best to calm himself.

He returned inside the car only to see  numerous missed calls from an unknown number. Thinking very hard, he decided to check who that might be wondering it to be Saransh, who decided to give him a call and update about something new. He called the number only to find it busy and trying again. He got the same response in return. He waited for some time, thinking to call it in some time. As he was about to dial the number again, his phone rang with the same number. He received it immediately, and the voice of the person on the other side  of the phone was enough to leave him shocked.

"Mani!!" Said Roshni after he called. "Sunshine! It's okay. Don't cry. Calm down, just tell me, where are you and from whose number you are calling me?" Said Armaan after he listened to her voice. "I don't know. Everything here is just surrounded by trees. I think it's at the outskirts of the city. I ran from the goon who kidnapped and brought me here, leaving him injured. It'll restrict for some time from coming behind me, but he must be up in no time. I'm dashing towards the direction where the sound of transportation is coming from, assuming it to be the direction of the road." Explained Roshni. "Okay, leave from there immediately after cutting the call and switched on the location of the phone. Just hang on, love. I am on my way." Said Armaan. "I can't, Mani. This isn't a smartphone. it's a normal phone." Said Roshni. "Okay, don't panick. Just keep the phone with you and try to get out from there carefully. I'm on my way. Hang on, sunshine. Your Mani is coming." Said Armaan diverting his car towards the outskirts of the city. "Come fast, Maan. Your sunshine is waiting." said Roshni and hung up the call.

As Sara, Arsalan, Noorie, Ahaan, and Ishaan were discussing Roshni's disappearance. Noorie's phone rang, alerting everyone. "It's, Asma. What do I tell her?" said Noorie, holding the cell in her hand. "Be calm, Noorie, and talk to her normally. Don't tell her anything about Roshni. She's going to be very tense."  Said Sara looking at her. Noorie was very nervous, so Ishaan took the call on her behalf, "Noorie, why did you take so much time to receive the call?" Said Asma as soon as Ishaan received the call. "Maara, it's Ishaan. Noorie has gone to the washroom. As I was passing by from her, I heard her phone ringing and picked it up, looking at your call. She has left her phone here. Do you want me to pass your message to her?" Asked Ishaan. "No, Shaan. I just called to ask her what she's doing. It's nothing  serious." Said Asma. "Okay then. I'll tell her to call you back when she arrives, " said Ishaan. "Okay, no problem." Said Asma and hung up the call, making all of them to sigh in relief.

"Noorie, you got a message from Armaan," said Ishaan, passing her the mobile phone. "He's sent me a number and wanted to tell me the exact loction of the number asap," said Noorie, alerting everyone. "Call him and ask about it," suggested Ishaan. "No, don't call him. He's already very tense regarding her. Just do as he says he's going to inform us eventually." Said Sara, making all of them agree in response. Noorie hacked into the system and texted him the address in the record time.(In case you are wondering, I've given her the profession of a data analyst. She's a certified ethical hacker)

Roshni, after hanging up the call, dashed towards the sound of the vehicles coming from afar. As she was running, she heard the sound of a gun firing. Looking behind, she hid behind a large tree. She peeped through the tree, standing behind it, and saw that the goon was back on his feet carrying a gun. The goon was furious to get beaten by an injured girl, and she ran away from his clutches. It has never happened before, as he was a professional. He is back on his feet again with a gun, intending to kill her. He was searching for Rsohni and finding her like a mad man. As he saw her behind the tree, he was about to fire her, aiming for her heart to kill her at once. Suddenly, the gunshot echoed in the silent forest, which resulted in shedding someone's blood on the forest floor.