CHAPTER 9️⃣6️⃣

*AUTHORS POV*

Saransh and Samaira reached their apartment after the hectic reception, "I'm too tired." Said Samaira slumping on the bed. "Me too." Said Saransh, taking a seat beside her. "So!" Said Saransh looking at her. "So?" Questioned Samaira. "I like the way you got jealous today." Said Saransh looking at her. "Oh please! I wasn't jealous." Said Samaira looking at him as he narrowed his eyes at her. "Okay, a little maybe." Said Samaira getting up to change. "I'm all yours, babe. At least now she won't bother me." Said Saransh before going to take. "Hm. Ansh, could you please help me with my hairs and accessories? I'm very tired to even move a finger." Said Samaira to Saransh, who had already changed. "Yeah, sure." Said Saransh before helping her unite her hair trapped in the ending number of hairpins. "Did they put the whole shop of hairpins? I think it's more than a hundred." Said Saransh rolling his eyes. "Hm!" hummed a very sleepy Samaira. "Here, it's the last one. Yeah, I'm finally done." Said Saransh. "Do you want me to change you too?" Said a Saransh looking at a sleepy Samaira. "What! Nope, it isn't needed. You go & I'll change." Said a red-faced Samaira and ran into the bathroom, and Saransh just let out a chuckle.

The couple, all dressed up to retire for the night, fell into a deep slumber into the arms of each other. The other ones too were also too tired, just like the birde and the groom. ArNi went to sleep asleep discussing today's affairs. Asma and Noorie were both tensed about Grandma's deteriorating health which happened suddenly, they knew she wasn't the one who's pressure would hype just like that because she's too active for her age unlike others. They too thinking about it went into a deep slumber. Samrat and Seerat were at the penthouse. Ishaan and Ahaan into their respective apartments. Our leads were already the same, discussing the issue. "I'm sure, bunny. She's stressed about something. In the car too, she was in another thought. She was disturbed. Something happened at the party which we weren't aware of or she didn't want to tell us." Said Sara. "I know, too. But you relax, we'll talk to her the next morning. Leave it, I missed you very much." Said Arsalan looking at her. "Me too. Is everything settled there?" Said Sara. "Yup, it's all fine now. And it's all good. Come on, I'm tired of all the travelling today. Good night." Said Arsalan before holding her nad pecking her forehead and slept while holding here.

The next morning, Samaira was up early, deciding to help the girls today for breakfast. She went to the bathroom to take a shower. Saransh woke up and didn't find Samaira with him. She exited the bathroom, "Good morning, hubby!" Said Samaira. "I like how it sounds. Morning to you too, my dear wifey." Said Saransh, making his way towards her. "Ansh, go and get freshen up." Said Samaira pushing him to the bathroom. "Fine. I'm going." Said Saransh grumbling her being so unromantic, and she stared at him amused. She was about to leave but then she heard Saransh calling her. "Did you say something, Ansh?" Asked Samaira. "Yop, Rehan told me to give you your gift as you've already slept in the car yesterday." Said Saransh. "What it it?" Said an excited Samaira. "Look at the side table. There's a fancy envelope along with a gift box." Said Saransh, calling her out. "Okay!! And come fast. I have to help the girls today with breakfast." Said before looking out for her gift.

She searched as per Saransh's instructions, she saw a box nicely decorated she opened it and was surprised to see brand new phones Couples edition for her and Saransh wrapped up nicely along with a small note which said, 'Hey Mairu! I hope you'll like my gift but you remember you asked something from me when we were talking about our wedding. I asked you what you wanted me to give you as your wedding gift and at the moment. I told you what my Mairu wishes she gets. So that's my actual wedding gift for you, I hope you remember it.' Once she read it, her face brightened. Tears welled up in her eyes, and she cupped her mouth extremely surprised. Saransh was alarmed when he saw Samaira. "Aira, Are you fine? What happened? What was that in that box? Didn't you like it?" Said Saransh firing series of questions at her. "Ansh, I'm fine. Don't worry." Said Samaira.