CHAPTER 4️⃣1️⃣

*AUTHORS POV*

Arsalan was in a deep thinking as to why the situation had arised now and not when he was about to take charge of the hospital. The thought of why Murat had decided to give all his properties to him and made him his heir when he could have done it before to and why now, the question is still not answered. The series of whys and hows were revolving in his mind, when his phone rang, disturbing his thoughts. He looked at the caller I'd and can see that the number on display is a private number.

Taking the call, he tried to listen to what the person was saying but was unable to listen to it. "Hello, who's it?" Said Arsalan to the caller, but he wasn't getting any reply. As he was going to hang up on the call, the person suddenly spoke, "You don't have to know that but I know what you've done and what you all are trying to do. Tell your heroine to back off. The thing that she's planning is dangerous, and she will just regret it. I'm warning you because I know you can put a lease on her." Said the caller. Whatever he was saying clears one thing that the person is just trying to extract something from him and just warn him but he wasn't the one to take a threat lightly he sure knows how to give it back with a deadly return.

"First, of all, she's a person, not an animal to put a lease on. And secondly, why are you so scared? So, Mr. Unknown, just tell me one thing: Are you the one who's getting worried for her, or are you given some treat to deliver your kind words? I think it's the second one which would be more appropriate, wouldn't it be? What she's doing that I don't know, but whatever she'll be doing, you'll have to get through me to touch her. Just put your evil eye on her, what she'll do that I don't know, but before her, I'll surely bury you 6 feet under. So, beware, don't come under my radar as you won't know what hit you. Next time, think before you act, Okay." With said being said, "You aren't doing the correct thing, just stop it. Don't mess with the wrong crowd, doctor." Said the unknown caller. "I know with whom I'm messing. Tell your boss to go to hell because that's the only place where he could get a shelter when we're done with him." With that being said, Arsalan cut the call and was smiling to himself.. 'The arrow that she had hit had just reached the bullseye' was the thing that was roaming into his mind.

Sara and Noorie enter the hospital's room, which was alloted to Roshni along with Mallika, but was shocked & surprised to see the scene in front of them. Roshni and Armaan were sleeping peacefully that too on Roshni's bed with Armaan, holding her gently and Roshni's head rested on his chest, and her face was looking so peaceful along with Armaan. "How cute!" Gushed Noorie. She quickly went inside tiptoeing and clicked some pictures of them before shouting loudly, "IT'S MORNING TIME" causing Armaan to fall from the bed and Roshni flinching in her sleep and jerked up, scared of the loud noise. Upon opening her eyes, she can see Noorie laughing at her, and  Armaan is nowhere to be seen.

"Noorie, you idiot. I'm going to kill you. Sara, where is Mani? " said Roshni, shooting daggers on Noorie, and Sara & Mallika were trying to control their laughter. "Ro, your Mani is kissing the floor again. I just think he's in love with the hospital floor whenever I see him he's just sticking to it. Be careful." Said Nooire before bursting out in another fit of laughter. "Noorie, you duffer. What are you saying?" Said Roshni looking for Armaan under the bed only see him lying on the ground groaning. Mallika and Sara helped him to get up, "Are you fine, Armaan?" Said Sara looking at him. "Noorie, at least you should've given some warning because of you all my nose is surely going to get broken and my back too." Said Armaan holding his nose which had gone red which made Noorie sober up immediately.  "Mani, are you alright? Is it painful?" Said Roshni looking at him. "Armaan, you go and get some rest and just go to the penthouse. The food have been already prepared for you. We are here with Ro. You go." Said Sara looking at him. "Yes, and Grandma was telling you a roadside romeo." Said Noorie, and this time she was very serious, getting a horrified look from him.