CHAPTER 7️⃣2️⃣

*AUTHORS POV*

The star couple, that was what the vibes, that Sara and Arsalan were giving. Walking together, their glory and attitude are just extraordinary. SarAn made their way to the fam and greeted them by exchanging pleasantries. As soon as SarAn reached them, they were attacked in a group hug. The boys grabbed Arslaan in a bone crushing hug while the girls were doing the same with Sara. Grandma, along with the elders, were looking proud, and Sara looked gratefully at Rajeev, the reason being his support. He was the one who helped by giving them the documents signed by Murat. He just  assured her that it was fine and he had done what he thought was right. Arsalan was with boys with them congratulating and teasing him for behaving like a jealous and possessive husband.

SarAn was greeting the people like a couple, a power couple if described perfectly. Arsalan reached towards Murat along with Sara with bodyguards surrounding him. He was looking at Arsalan, disappointed. "Why didn't you tell me anything?" said Murat, asking him. "I'm very sorry. It's not my intention to hurt you. Everything happened so suddenly that I wasn't able to inform anyone. Later, I wanted it to be a secret as we both were busy building up our careers. Hence, the secret." Said Arsalan looking at him. Murat didn't change his face. It was blank, which made it absolutely difficult to decipher his reaction. "I'm sorry, Mr.Siddique, but it's true that we are married and it all happened so suddenly that we weren't able to inform anyone, just some close friends, and it was a very private affair. And he wanted to tell you but at that you weren't fine. Remember, when you called him suddenly and asked him to come immediately as you were  very sick. And he arranged everything, from the best doctors to the best nurses ensuring your health that was the time we were about to get married and that was the reason he came to you after some days later that was the day we got and married and the next day of our marriage he came to you, leaving me in London." Said Sara, explaining him, making him eyes soften, and he finally accepted & blessed the two of them.

"You're Arsalan's wife, and he is very dear to me. I'm not angry at him. I'm just a little disappointed. I still remember the day when I found him. I'm sitting in front of my hospital, looking lost. He was a child back then. He had come l with his father and was waiting for him out. I didn't meet his father at that time, just talked with little Arsalan. The next time I met him, when he was alone with no take care of him. Looking at him, I know he'll be a successful person in the near future. Looking at him, I felt that he's familiar. When he told me he wanted to become a doctor, I wanted to financially support him, but he wasn't ready for it. He did many odd jobs, supporting himself financially, and his education was all the scholarships he got. I offered him to live with me  but that too wasn't acceprable to him. But, I have always kept my eyes on him. Before going to London, I made him promise that he would contact me regularly. He's very close to my heart." Said Murat looking at him and Sara.

"And Sara, you joined my hospital 5 months ago and became the best doctor of my hospital. When I first saw you, I knew your capabilities, though I'm very upset and angry, the way you opted to be a part of my hospital. I won't ask you how you did it and what you did because your views and  ideologies had touched my heart. The thing which you're planning is for the good cause and you've my full support. I wish you two a happy married life even though you haven't called me due to my deteriorated health, I would be very happy if you accept my little gift." Said Murat, giving Sara a golden chain which was in his neck. "Please, Mr.Siddique, it was not at all required." Said Sara declining it, but seeing him being so adamant, she accepted it, making him happy.

The party was about to end, and the people, after having their dinner, were starting to leave the party already. Murat was also tired and wanted to bid farewell to the couple. He asked the guards to call Arsalan and Sara so that he could leave after talking to them. He remembered that he hadn't even told Arsalan about his legs, which made him stand up, though it was for a small amount of time. He wanted to confirm it first with the doctor before informing Arsalan as he was already very busy with hospital and now with the new chairperson having many plans that needs to be implemented so he'll be even more busy. SarAn came and asked him about his dinner, to which he replied in positive. He told them about him leaving, Arsalan instructed the bodyguards and told them to take him safely in case the paparazzi created disturbance.