CHAPTER 9️⃣1️⃣

*AUTHORS POV*

Samaira was sitting on their brand new apartment's, brand new bed in their new bedroom exclusively gifted by the 'Aan' trio. Saransh entered the room, looking at Samaira, checking out the room with pure admiration. "It's so beautiful, isn't it?" Said Saransh looking at her. "Yes, it is." Said Samaira agreeing with him. "That's so sweet of them. All the themes and decorations are according to our taste." Said Samaira looking at him. "That's the fam for you." Said Saransh smiling fondly. "I didn't get the chance to say, but you are looking mesmerising , my love. And that moment I saw walking with your father dressed up as my bride, I thanked the Lord million times for sending you in my life as my precious gift." Said Saransh looking at her. "You too were looking very good." Said Samaira winking at him. "Okay, you go get changed. I'm sure you would be tired." Said Saransh looking at her. Samaira went towards the dressing table and pulled off her accessories. "Ansh, you go first. I'll go after you." Said Samaira looking at him. He nodded and went ahead. Samaira removed her makeup and accessories until the time Saransh freshen up & changed.

Samaira went after him, and Saransh took a seat on the bed. She came after him changing in her night suit. "Today's day was memorable, isn't it?" Said Saransh looking at her. "It was. By the way, why do Rehan call you, sir?" Said Samaira looking at him. "That's my darling is Rehan's call to make. So, don't put pressure on your brain. And let's sleep. Finally, you're here with me, in my arms. I love you, Aira." Said Saransh looking at her with tenderness. "Me too." Said Samaira looking at him. "What's this me too? Say it nicely." Said Saransh making a whining face. "Okay, I love you too, Ansh." Said Samaira looking at him. "Btw, seriously yesterday after hearing about my brother's demise and knowing about his killer as his imposter all along was sure a great shock to me. And today, after looking at Rehan, I was stunned for a minute." Said Samaira, putting her head on his chest and intertwining her hands with his. "I know that it was very hard for you yesterday, and I was only an inch away in telling you about Rehan being alive. But he being in hiding was very important for his life." Said Saransh looking at her. "I'm not at all blaming you, Ansh. I can very well understand your point. At last, I got my brother back, and that's the most important thing. We don't need dwell in the past regarding it. And moreover, my villainous character is over, and I'm totally a good one now." Said Samaira grinning at him.

"I know, babe. And your villainous character wasn't much suitable, sure you looked hot with it. But, I like this Samaira more." Said Saransh. "Don't call me that. Hearing my name from you feels so formal, say Aira." Said Samaira frowning at him. "Okay, my Aira." Said Saransh pecking her forehead. "Now, can we sleep, my dear wifey." Said Saransh. "Yes, we can, my dear hubby and my new cuddle buddy." Said Samaira. "What? I like to cuddle and at home I've lots of teddy's for that." Said Samaira, flashing him an innocent smile. "Okay, as per my queen's command, I can be your part-time cuddle buddy and your full-time husband." Said Saransh dramatically, making her chuckle. In the arms of your loved ones, you get the most peaceful sleep. The newly wedded couple went into a deep slumber, clutching each other. Saransh was holding her as if his most priceless possession, and Samaira too had a tight hold on her husband, plus her new cuddle buddy

Armaan and Roshni were in their room at the penthouse, "Sunshine , let us shift onto my apartment." Said Armaan, making her stop whatever she was doing & pay attention to his words, listening to it intently. "Why this sudden wish Mani?" said Roshni, looking at him. "Just like that. Moreover, I missed my apartment." Said Armaan. "I like it here, and if you're missing it so much, then you should go and stay there for some days." Said Roshni teasing him. As soon she said this, his face drained all his colours, "Sunhsine! Are you telling me to get out? I was just thinking about it casually and if you don't want to then we can stay here, it's fine. I don't have any problem, but please don't push me out of the room. You know I don't like to sleep alone and these few months were very painful for me. But because of our plan, we had to be separated." Said Armaan, making her chuckle at his rambling. "Aw, Mani! You're too cute when you ramble like this." Said Roshni, pulling her cheeks. "Now go to sleep. We have a lot of work for tomorrow." Said Roshni looking at him, and he just flashed her a sad pout dramatically, making her roll her eyes at him.