*CHARACTER SKETCH*

HEY, FOLKS!!!🤗🤗

I HEREBY INTRODUCE YOU ALL TO OUR PROTAGONIST..

ARSALAN AHMED KHAN (29 years old)

A charming and mysterious personality.
He is the new M.D. of "Health and Peace" hospital.
A renowned neurosurgeon from London.
He is determined to bring the hospital back to its glory again and nurse Murat back to his health.
He respects him very much and can do anything for him because he believed in him when no one could.
He loves his best friends very much.
They are his family.

SARA SEHER KHAN (26 years old) -

A sweet and calm lady with fierce and strong nature.
Never shies away from speaking the truth and hates when people showcase their powers.
A root hater of injustice with a motto of "INJUSTICE IS AN INJUSTICE EVEN IF IT'S DONE BY THE PRESIDENT" .
She is a doctor and works in "Health & Peace".
She respects Mr. Siddique very much and sees him as her role model.
Can defend herself very well with an amazing insight to recognise people's true nature.
She loves to do charity and lives with her friends in their apartment.
A magical cook and cooks whenever her mood is down.
Believes in give and take policy with, "Respect is earned not given."
She pretends to be cold but is very soft and has a very good heart.
She loves her friends the most.

AHAAN MALIK (29 years old)

A handsome gentleman with a down to earth personality.
A badass lawyer when in work mode, very professional.
He owns his firm and helps his friends in official matters.
He has a mother who's married and occasionally talks to him but is busy with her own family.
He loves her but loves his friends more.

ARMAAN ROY (29 years old)

He is a very famous architect and has his own architectural firm.
He has an elder sister who's married & settled in Seattle with her family and loves him very much.
He has a jolly personality unless angered.
He lives in an apartment just like Ahaan and shares the same building.
He, too, loves his friends very much.

ISHAAN KHATTAR (29 years old)

Living in a toxic family made him mature early.
He is very reserved and doesn't talk to anyone apart from his friends.
He owns his company partnered with his college friend.
Known as a rude, workaholic, arrogant by his employees but is repected too at the same time.
He loves Shahnoor like his little sister.
Can be sweet and charming when he wants and is engaged 💍 to Asmaara.

ASMAARA JIWANI (26 years old)

Interior designer by profession.
Her shy yet feisty nature makes her the different one. She always does what her heart says and knows very well how to hold a grudge.
Loves her friends and shares an apartment with them.
Her grandmother and Shahnoor are her lifeline, and she loves them very much.
She loves her grandmother very much and can't say no to her no matter what.
Engaged 💍 to Ishaan.

ROSHNI RAZA (26 years old)

She, too, is a doctor and works in "Health & Peace" hospital.
She was Arsalan's junior and respects him very much.
He is her idol.
Lives together with her friends and loves them very much.
She has a stepmother who hates her guts and vice versa. She doesn't like to show, but she's very sensitive and with a smart mouth.
She's a big foodie but can't cook to save a life.

SHAHNOOR ALI (25 years old)

Paternal cousin of Asmaara and works as an intern in Ishaan's company.
She respects Ishaan very much and wants to be successful like him in the future.
She loves her friends and likes to tease them a lot.
A cute and innocent beauty loves her grandmother very much and lives with her.

MURAT SIDDIQUE (70 years old)

M.D. of "Health & Peace" hospital.
Made the hospital in the topmost position with his sweat and blood.
Guardian of Arsalan and sees him as his own and loves him very much.
Though aged, he's loved and respected in his field and never fails to guide Arsalan.
Met with an accident and is in a coma.
Declared Arsalan has his heir of his properties cause he has no family.

SAFA JIWAANI (65 years old)

Gandmother of Asmara and Shahnoor.
She lives with Shahnoor and loves the girls very much.
Cares about the girls and is always tensed about them.
She is a loving and caring woman and only mother figure of the girls.

✨️OTHER CHARACTERS✨️

*JAY CHAUHAN - Ishaan's business partner and his college friend.

*REHAN RAICHAND - HOD of Health & Peace. Likes Sara very much but gets ignored every time.

*SHRUTI AGGARWAL - A fellow doctor and a very good friend of Sara.

*SAMAIRA CHOWDHURY - Works in Health & Peace, and she is the daughter of a board of directors. She has a crush on Arsalan.

*ASAD REHMAN - P.A. of Arsalan and has been with him for a long time.

*MALLIKA RAZA - Stepmother of Roshni. She hates Roshni very much.

*SIMRAN RAZA - Roshni's step-sister and shares a platonic relation with her.

*RIFAT HUSSAIN - Armaan's elder sister. She lives in Seattle with her husband & daughter and loves Armaan very much.

*WALI HUSSAIN - Brother-in-law of Armaan and Rifat's husband. An employee in MNC in Seattle.

*ZOYA HUSSAIN - A cute chubby baby and Armaan's adorable niece and loves him very much.

*SUMAN AHUJA - Mr. Siddique's lawyer and his very good friend and advisor.

*AJAY DIWAAN - Owns a building and landlord of the apartment in which the girls are residing.

*SOFIA MIRZA- Ahaan's mother. He loves him and talks with him whenever she gets time.

*RAHIL MIRZA- Ahaan's step-father. They share a platonic relationship and don't know each other very well as they have never met.

*RUBINA MIRZA- Ahaan's sister, and they share a very good bond.

******************************

THAT'S IT FOR NOW. MORE CHARACTERS WILL BE INTRODUCE AS THE STORY PROCEEDS. YOU CAN IMAGINE ANYONE YOU WANT AS THEIR FACES, BUT DO LET ME KNOW IF YOU NEED ME TO PUT PICTURES ON THE FACES. I'LL TRY TO UPDATE IT SOON.

DO TELL ME HOW YOU FIND THE CHARACTERS????

LOT'S OF LOVE❤️🥰
HAVE A GOOD DAY..💜💜