CHAPTER 4️⃣

*AUTHORS POV*

Arsalan, after signing the required documents and getting congratulated by Mr. Ahuja, for his new journey, made his way towards the hospital. On the way to the hospital, he imagined the scenarios that could possibly happen during the meeting with the board of directors. As he reached the hospital, the gates were swarmed by the numerous reporters to get a glimpse of the new M.D. of H & P, but due to his car being tinted, they were unable to do so.

Reaching the entrance, the guards covered his line of view from the repeaters, making a protective barrier of guards circling around him, not giving the paparazzi a chance to rush past it Soon, the media evacuated the place as they realised that the purpose for which they gathered here could not be fulfilled. Entering the hospital, he kept getting glances due to him being surrounded by security and the second reason being him. (Looks..😉😉 You know what I mean). He directly went to the M.D.'s alloted cabin only to be greeted by the sight of his P.A. Asad Rehman and his companion for a long time.

"How was your flight?" was the first thing Arsalan said, looking at him. "It was good, sir. Thanks for asking, " replied his P.A. aka Asad Rehman. "Do you have it?" asked Arsalan. "Yes, sir, as you said. I have the details of the directors." replied Asad in positive, passing him a folder. He went inside the cabin further, focusing on his and Murat's framed picture kept on the table along with the name plate with the following words engraved on it:
MR.MURAT SIDDIQUE.
M.B.B.S & F.C.P.S
Managing Director (M.D.).

He traced the name plate and called Asad. Asad entered while taking permission and gave him a cup of coffee, his much needed dose of caffeine. "Yes sir, you called?"asked Asad. "Yes, replace this name plate with mine and put this one somewhere else and be careful." directed Arsalan. "Okay, sir." Asad went, not before taking the name plate with him.

Back in the hospital room, Sara was gaining consciousness. She felt someone staring at her. After getting used to her surroundings, she fluttered her eyes open, only to meet the eyes of a masked person staring at her as if looking through her soul, making a chill run down her spine. Her vision was still blurred. After rubbing her eyes, she met with an empty room & no one was present there apart from her., not leaving any traces of the presence of the masked man.

At an instant, the door opened, and Shruti entered the room. Upon looking at Sara conscious, she was busy checking her vitals & asking about her well-being along  filling her about the recent happenings when she was unconscious. "Did you see someone outside leaving the room?"asked Sara. "No, why. Did you see anyone?" asked Shruti worriedly. "No, I was asking about my friends they were the one who brought here. Aren't they here?." asked Sara cleverly, diverting her mind. "Oh, yes. They were here waiting outside only, just went to grab something from the cafeteria.You are lucky to have such friends since the time you are here they haven't moved an inch despite me ensuring them countless times about you doing fine." said Shruti. "Yes, that I'm, and I'm proud to brag it." replied Sara with a fond smile.

Meanwhile, in the cafeteria, Ahaan went to grab a sandwich along with Noorie, giving the couple some privacy. "Thanks!" said Noorie, grabbing Ahaan's attention. "What for?" asked Ahaan while paying for their order. "For helping us. If you weren't there, we would have been in for a long trouble." said Noorie."My pleasure, but you didn't say sorry." said Ahaan mischievously. "What for?"asked Noorie, copying his words. "For doubting me."said Ahaan, amused by her antics.

"Oh! for thaaatttt. Actually, with the incident, I was very stressed. And you were there at the time, so the frustation came out on you. Im sorry, but otherwise, I'm a very sweet and sober kind of girl. " said Noorie, explaining herself, emphasising the last letters making Ahaan chuckle. "It's okay. No problem and in friendship no sorry no thank you" (Yeah, I know the line is cliché but it was the only thing that matched with the situation.😁😅). "When did we become friends?" asked Noorie innocently with an adorable face.