CHAPTER 4️⃣2️⃣

*AUTHORS POV*

Sara was wauting for the doctor to visit Roshni after the nurse had declared that the doctor is going to be the one who's going announce the results of the report and he  have to discuss about some important things that are needed to be taken care of. Mallika was feeding Roshni the soup that she brought for her. As for Noorie she had been using her phone and had been using it from the time Armaan went and she gotten a good lecture from Sara for creating trouble and because of her Armaan got hurt to which she was greatly apologetic.

Armaan after going to his apartment and taking a long relaxing shower he was feeling refreshed was feeling much lighter, he thought to take some rest and went to his bed with an intention to get rest for a few minutes and slept without realising that he had slept through 2 hours. In amidst, of his sleeping his phone had rang numerous time with multiple missed calls from the office, Asma, Sara and Grandma as Roshni's phone is still with Sara  and it was not in use and it had been switched off.

At Ishaan's office, Ishaan was doing the work that had been pending because of him being absent. He had contacted Jay and told him to just take the meetings on his behalf. He was going through the contracts that needed his attention and was very important. His office door opened, and Ahaan entered his office. "Arsalan had called me in the morning, and  I had been looking at the affairs that he had been tensed about. The thing which we are thinking is absolutely true. And if not attended properly, it can prove to be a fullstop on our well planned game, and Arsalan is taking the matter into his consideration." Said Ahaan. Ishaan, after listening and analysing the situation, was going through the same thinking as Arsalan.

Meanwhile  at Asma's office, the person who's standing as a shield in protecting Asma is none other than Reshma, who came today at the office, only to be informed about the  commotion that was taking place in Armaan's cabin. "Are you okay, Asma?" Said Reshma. "Yes, I'm fine, just a small sprain. No worries." Said Asma with a small yet painful smile reassuring her. "Are you all animals? No one of you is going to be leaving from here without giving proper justification of your animalistic behaviour. And miss, you only are the one who's going to be charged for the damage that you have put up here." Said Reshma sternly crossing her arms and scrutinising them with her sharp gaze, making of all them to freeze, looking at her, knowing that they had done a huge blunder. Ishaan was discussing with Ahaan suddenly his phone rang, he saw the caller I'd and Saransh's name was showing on display. He took up the call, "Ishaan, Where is Armaan?" Said Saransh without greeting him. "No hi nor hello. Armaan was in the hospital, but now maybe he's at home. Why?" Asked Ishaan. "A blunder had been made at his company, and you need to listen to this too." Said Saransh, gaining his attention. Ishaan stood up from his seat, listening to him, "What do you mean by that?" Asked Ishaan in a tensed tone. "What happened and why it had happened for that you have to come and see by your yourself. So, come to Armaan's company and bring Armaan and Ahaan too, if possible." Said Saransh, calling him to reach there and hung up the call. "Ahaan, come we have to go Armaan's company and keep calling Armaan from your phone as we need him too."said Ishaan, making his way out of the building.

Armaan who woke up, and he saw that in the clock by his bedside that he had slept through two hours straight, with him being tired and sleep deprived was the main reason . And now, he's late as Grandma would be waiting from him. Not giving any attention to his phone, he forgot to take the phone and reached the penthouse. Grandma was in the living room using her phone. "Where were you, young boy? I've been waiting for you so long." said Grandma, looking at him. "Sorry, Grandma. After taking a shower, I was feeling very relaxed, so I thought to take a nap. You sit down, and I'll heat up the food myself." Said Armaan making his way in the kitchen. After heating up the food and eating it to his heart content. He left the penthouse telling Grandma that he'll visit the hospital. After going to his flat and taking the phone as he was going out, he saw numerous missed calls, and the latest one was of  Ahaan, who was calling him nonstop.