CHAPTER 1️⃣1️⃣1️⃣

*AUTHORS POV*

Ali took his son in a tight hug, not believing he finally saw him and his daughter again. Being in captivity for 14 long years, he had left the will to live again. But looking at his children in front of him, he was ecstatic. "Dad!" said Noorie before grabbing him tightly in a bone crushing hug. "I missed you, dad. I missed you very much." Said Noorie sobbing. "Don't cry my Noor. I don't like to see tears in your eyes. I'm here now and will never ever leave you again." He said. He went towards Asma, who was silently shedding tears not able to meet his eyes, "I'm sorry, uncle. I didn't know my father was a monster." Said Asma. "No, my child. It's not anyone's fault but his. In his greed and craze, he destroyed everything by himself." He said, gently patting her head. "Asma, please don't say like this. I love you, sweetheart." Said Arhaan looking at Asma. "Don't you dare say my name from your mouth. You killed my mom, Sara's parents, and so many more. If Grandma had been here, she would have surely killed you by her own hands. You bloody criminal. I hate you, you heard me. I hate that I'm your daughter." Screamed Asma looking at him furiously. Ishaan was holding her hand. "No, my love. I love you very much. I was keeping an eye on you from far away. I never left you alone, even killed that stalker Ajay Diwaan who was behind you, " He said, making her stunned along with the group as they weren't expecting Ajay to be dead. "You're a shame to the mankind. Take him away, Arsal, " said Asma while Ishaan held her, telling her to be calm. "Your game is over." Said Arsalan looking at him. Rajneesh and along with his men who were injured were all arrested. They were taken away by the team members.

The group can finally breathe in relief. As Ali went to Samrat, he was surprised to see a little girl staring at him. "Who's she?" Said Ali looking at them. "This is our cute and sweet Eira. Sara and Big Brother's daughter. Eiru baby, that's your gramps. You're dadda and my father." said Noorie, making him shocked. "Just like dadda is mine." She said. "Yes, just like your dadda is yours." Said Noorie amused. "That's my granddaughter." He said astounded. "Hi, Gramps. I'm Eira Arsalan Khan. I'm four years old, and I love mumma and dadda and Choco, too.." Said Eira, making all of them amused. He took her in his arms and kissed all over her face. As they were all busy with the reunion of grandfather and granddaughter, they didn't saw Arhaan painting a gun at them as he was about to shoot Sara, Asma came in front of her and took the shot making all of them startled. "Maara!" Ishaan said and rushed towards her. "I'm sorry!" She said, looking at him. "Please, don't say anything. Call an ambulance." He said, taking her in his arms. "The chopper is here." said Asad, telling him. He rushed out, taking Asma, as Arsalan was about to go out but was stopped when he heard his daughter's voice. "Dadda! Something is wrong with Mumma." She said, alerting him. He reached towards her to see her losing consciousness, "Seher! What's happening to you? Seher, get up. Her pulse is very low, and she's getting cold." Said Arsalan before picking her up and rushing out.

"No! Asma, my daughter. What did I do? I shot my own daughter." Arhaan said. He was extremely afraid to lose his daughter, not able to believe, he lost control and shot himself dead. Those who were present there were stunned to witness the scene of him shooting himself. While Ishaan and Arsalan took Asma and Sara to the hospital. The chopper directly landed on the H & P. Both of them were taken into emergency rooms. Asma was taken for surgery, and Sara was getting treatment. The room in which Sara was taken was opened, and the doctor came out. "How is she, doctor?" Said Arsalan going towards him. "Sir, She has been stabbed in the arm & foot. Along with that, she's heavily sedated. According to my diagnosis, she is drugged frequently with powerful doses. She's too weak, her b.p. had totally dropped. We can't say anything. I've given her the necessary treatment & medications. We have to wait for her to wake up. There are chances that she could go into a coma if she doesn't wake up." He said before taking his leave. He was too much stunned to respond to anything. He went to Ishaan, who was waiting for operation theatre. He held his shoulder in comfort, "If something happens to her, I won't be to bear it." Said Ishaan with tears in his eyes. "My father has already left me, and now she's here fighting for her life." Said Ishaan slumping down on the seat. "She'll be fine. Don't worry." Said Arsalan looking at her. "What did the doctor say?" Said Ishaan. "We have to wait for her to wake up. Otherwise, she could go into a coma." Said Arsalan dejected.