CHAPTER 8️⃣7️⃣

*AUTHORS POV*

Ahaan's wait was finally over when the doctor, along with the nurse, entered his hospital room. Arsalan and Ishaan reached the hospital with a fresh set of Ahaan's clothes cause his previous one was destroyed during the accident, and he's in the patient's clothes provided by the hospital. "You're good to go Mr.Malik." Said the doctor looking at his final reports. "Just take things lightly for some days, get plenty of rest, and take your medications on time." Said the doctor looking at him. "Nurse, please pass them the discharge papers." Added the doctor looking at the nurse. "Mrs.Malik just make sure he doesn't put pressure on his hand much. Take care Mr.Malik. I'll take your leave as I have more patients to visit." Said the doctor while taking his leave. Ahaan nodded at the doctor and shook his hand in gratitude.

Arsalan and Ishaan entered the hospital room looking at Ahaan grinning widely, and Noorie rooted at her spot as if she were freezed. "What happened?" Said Ishaan looking puzzled. "Noorie Bear?" Said Arsalan making his way towards her. "Huh!" Noorie was in a daze. "Ahaan, will you tell me what has happened to her to go in such a deep thought? And Noorie Bear, why are your cheeks so red?" Said Arsalan looking at her beet red cheeks. "Nothing!"That's called blushing you dumbo." Said Noorie and Ahaan at the same time. Ahaan described the incident of the doctor assuming her his wife, and that's the reason she was taken aback not expecting it. Arsalan & Ishaan just shook their head at the duo. "Okay, what did the doctor say?" Said Ishaan looking at them. "He's ready to go without any worries. His final reports are all normal." Said Noorie looking at them. "Here, we have brought a spare for you to change in as your last ones were destroyed due to the accident." Said Arsalan passing the small bag of his clothes. After Ahaan had changed, all the formalities regarding the discharge had already been done they made their way towards Ishaan's car.

Reaching the apartment's building, Ahaan had told them to take him towards his apartment but Noorie stopped him along with Arsalan who told him that it's Sara's order to stay at the penthouse till he doesn't get better. Mallika and Grandma were in the living room chatting, and Roshni & Armaan were sitting with Sara and Asma waiting for Ahaan to come, including with the rest. They wanted to send Mallika and Grandma to their respective rooms, but they weren't ready to move from their place. As Roshni was about to call Mallika and Grandma to follow her till the room, the doorbell rang, gaining their attention. Armaan went to open the door, and Noorie entered inside, along with Arsalan and Ishaan, who were supporting Ahaan.

Upon seeing Ahaan in that condition, Grandma and Mallika rushed and reached towards him. "Ahaan, son. What happened to you? These bandages?" said Grandma, asking. "Yes, Ahaan. Are you fine? Armaan, Arsalan, Ishaan, what happened? Girls, at least you tell us what happened to him?" Said Mallika looking at them. "Grandma, Aunty. I'll tell you, but can we please let him have a seat?" Said Sara looking at them. "Yeah, come inside. Be careful!" said Grandma as they were coming inside. "I'm fine. You are both pretty ladies, don't worry. It was just a small accident." Said Ahaan getting glares from the ladies along with Noorie making him gulped. "Shut up! Grandma, wait, I'll tell you." Said Noorie going towards her. "This man here wanting to give me a surprise, without informing anyone reached here yesterday night finishing his work early and got himself involved in an accident." said Noorie while glaring. "This is very bad, Ahaan! If you wanted to give her a surprise, you should have at least informed one of the boys." Said Mallika looking at him, and Grandma just held his ears. "Ouch! I'm sorry, Grandma. I'll surely be careful next time." Said Ahaan making her leave him.

"Arsal, what did the doctor say?" said Grandma, looking at him. "Nothing, just told him to take rest and take the medications on time. The injuries aren't too serious as he was taken to the hospital at the correct time." Said Arsalan. "You take him to the guest room. I'll make some soup for him." said Mallika, making her way towards the kitchen. Arsalan took him to the guest room with Ishaan, Armaan, and Grandma following behind, and Noorie was about to go but was stopped by Sara and Asma. "You madam! Where do you think you're going? Go to your room and freshen yourself, and take some rest. You aren't allowed to enter his room until the time you haven't rested yourself well." Said Sara. "Yeah, Noorie, Sara is right. Come on, go fast." Said Asma. "They both are right, and you're stinking, Noorie." Said Rosbni, scrunching her face and holding her nose.