CHAPTER 1️⃣1️⃣5️⃣

*AUTHORS POV*

The other members reached AnshAira's apartment along with Eira, "Cupcake, did you meet your Maira Mimi?" Said Saransh gesturing towards Samaira. "Nooo! Who is she?" Said Eira innocently. "I'm your Anshu Mamu's wife." Said Samaira introducing herself. "Wife??" She asked, confused. "Yes, just like you, mumma is your dadda's wife, and Sumshine is my wife." Said Armaan looking at her. "Maira mimi, will you give me choco?" Said Eira, looking at her, making them awe at her cuteness. "Yes, come. I have many of it." Said Samaira, taking her inside the kitchen. She took a bar of chocolate and gave it to her. Taking it, she opened it and made small pieces and passed it to all of them present. "This is for us?" Asked Samaira, to which she nodded in agreement. "But didn't your Maira Mimi give it to you." Said Roshni asking her. "Mumma says sharing is caring, and we shouldn't eat anything alone. It's bad manners." Said Eira with a small grin. Seeing her, they could truly consider her to be a younger version of Sara, compassionate and kind at the same time, just like her.

Arsalan entered Ahaan's apartment, making his way into his bedroom. "Ahaan?" Said Arsalan calling out to him. "Yes, I'm in the bathroom, Arsal. Wait, I'm coming." Said Ahaan from the bathroom. As he was about to take a seat on the bed, he could see a picture frame of Ahaan along with Sofia, her husband, and their daughter. They looked like a perfect family fitting together like a piece of puzzle. "You're back from the hospital. Is Sara awake?" Said Ahaan exiting the bathroom and making his way towards him. "No,.she's isn't. Eira was crying for his mother, so I had to come for her." Said Arsalan looking at him. "Ahaan, Noorie told me what happened." Said Arsalan taking a seat on the bed. "It's all messed up, Arsal. I don't know how to react. It's just that I know I'm overreacting to it, but it's like I've lived all my life as a lie. Even my name is a lie, too." Said Ahaan. "No, you aren't Ahaan." Said Saransh entering inside along with Armaan. "Saransh is right. You had the right to react like this. You had unveiled a big truth about you, which is even shocking to us, so we can't even imagine what you're going through." Said Armaan. "But one thing is sure you're not alone. We're all with you. We have faced all the troubles together till date and we will face them together in future also. We're all with you." Said Arsalan, making them all hold their hands together.

"We too." Said the girls trio coming in, making Ahaan grin, thinking about the family that he had gotten for himself. "Me too." Said Eira, grabbing their attention. "How could I forget my buttercup?" Said Ahaan, taking her in his arms. "Did you eat chocolate? I can smell it." Said Ahaan looking at her. "Yes, Maira Mimi gave it to me." Said Eira. "Oh! You got yourself a new aunt, I see." Said Ahaan. "Dadda, tell Nuh Mimi to leave me alone." Said Eira, making all of them chuckle, and Noorie narrowed her eyes at her. "You little devil! I said sorry 100 times, and I even offered my choco to you." said Noorie, looking at him. "Noor, you can't call my buttercup a devil. Just look at he'd. Does she look like a devil to you?" Said Ahaan looking at her. "She's lying, dadda. She just said sorry. 1...2..3..yess 3 only 3 times." Said Eira, counting it on her finger, making them chuckle.

"That's a very bad manner to lie, Noorie." Said Roshni, tsking. Noorie stared at her niece in disbelief. Arsalan was amused at his daughter's antics. "Now, get aside. I'm going to meet Mumma. Take me to her, dadda." Said Eira looking at Arsalan. "Come here. I've to follow my princess orders." Said Arsalan, taking her from Ahaan and pecking all over her face. "Wait, I'm also coming, and Dad also said that he had to visit." said Noorie before leaving to call her father. "Dadda, your sister is a child." Said Eira whispering into his father's ears, but all of them heard it and burst out in laughter. Whilst, at the hospital, Samrat and Seerat were in Sara's room string beside her bed. "She doesn't look good lying like this." Said Seerat dejectedly. "She'll be fine." Said Samrat. At the same time, Sara's eyes did some movements, making them alert. Samrat went to get the doctor. The doctor entered and began to examine her. "Dr. Sara, I know you could hear me. Please try to open your eyes slowly, " said the doctor, encouraging her. She slowly opened her eyes, taking in her surroundings. "How are you feeling, Mrs. Khan?" Said, doctor. "I feel very weak and dizzy." Said Sara weakly. "It's fine. The number of sedatives found in your blood was very dangerous, and maybe you'll feel nauseated too. Just plenty of rest, and you'll back on your feet in no time." Said the doctor before taking his leave.