CHAPTER 5️⃣5️⃣

*AUTHORS POV*

Arsalan made his way home, while Sara accompanied Saransh to their sibling's date. He reached the penthouse instead of the mansion  because such a big mansion made him feel lonely with just some servants, Murat, who goes to bed early after taking his medicines and his nurse who too is busy with her work. And he didn't like the big silent mansion. So, reaching there, he went towards Ishaan's flat first and was about to knock but saw that it was locked, which means he hasn't reached yet.

Dropping the idea, he went towards the penthouse. Ringing the bell, he waited, and the door was opened by a cheerful Noorie who welcomed him inside. "Big bro, didn't Sara come with you?" Asked Noorie, looking at him. "Nope, she went with her brother on a sibling date." Said Arsalan taking a seat in the living room. Roshni, too, came along with Asma as she was feeling much better with the medicines and can walk small distances with a limp. 

"With Saransh??" Asked a puzzled Roshni. "It means there's something going on. Because these only go on a date when there's good news that these share and first like to celebrate among themselves with their special person." Said Asma looking at Arsalan. "Yes, there is. But let them be the one to disclose." Said Arsalan smiling at them. He went to Sara's room to change as she had a secret stash of his clothes hidden in her closet. Meanwhile, Noorie and Asma were just trying to guess the reason for the good news.

Saransh and Sara were in Saransh's car driving towards their destination, which is their place that no one knows of and a special place too. Whenever they receive any good news and anything worth of celebrations, it's the place they come to with just the two of them. The drive was long as the place is situated at a little far from the city's pollution with a calm ambience and a in a peaceful environment. Sara and Saransh were all smiling and talking during the whole drive. Saransh parked the car as they reached their destination.

Getting down from the car, Sara took a sharp intake of breath and was rewarded with a fresh smell of trees and a soothing fragrance of food. They reached in front of a cute cafe with a homely vibe, its name was 'Eat like Home'. The whole cafe was decorated with fresh vines and greenery with a classic woody decor. Entering inside, they both reached towards a table and took a seat, a waiter just come by take their order. "Hello sir and Ma'am. Welcome to Eat like Home. Can I take your order, please?" Said the waiter asking for their order.

Saransh just smiled and said, "We'll eat at home." Making the waiter surprised he just looked at them carefully and realised the known faces, "Saransh bro, How are you? Did you come with Sara Di?" Said the waiter asking him. "Yes, Raghu. The Ma'am which you just now called. I'm the one. Didn't you recognise me?" Said Sara looking at him, narrowing her eyes. "No di. It's just that you came after so long. So, I wasn't able to recognise." Said Raghu looking at them. "Is she there?" Asked Saransh, asking the waiter, aka Raghu. "Yes, she's in. She was just talking about you two." Said Raghu gesturing towards an entrance which goes towards the 2nd floor.

They both went inside the house, with Saransh being the first one to enter. A lady was seen to do some work sitting on an armchair. "You won't stop doing your chores. Never I've seen you free." Said Saransh going towards the lady. "Anshu, you're here? How are you?" Said the lady asking Saransh and taking him in a bone crushing hug. "I'm fine, but how are you? I see you've become so thin when the last time I saw you, you weren't so thin." Said Saransh looking at her. "Yes, you will feel so. You came after ages  it seems. Come have a seat and tell me the good news fast." Said the lady looking at him.

"Yeah, everything is for him only. Why did I even accompany him here? You just love to pamper him and haven't even asked about me?" Said Sara pouting at the lady. "Cause even before you enter, I've felt you entering. I don't need anything or anyone to tell about your arrival. And this monkey, every time, doesn't come alone." Said the lady taking her in a hug and kissing her forehead. "How have you been? I've missed you since last time you were in a hurry and didn't get the time to eat too." She said while urging them to take a seat.