CHAPTER 1️⃣2️⃣2️⃣

*AUTHORS POV*

The preparations have begun for the awaiting marriage of the couples. Seher was on the call conversing with Ali, who wanted to spend onto the marriage preparations, "We have all already done the needful, and we don't have anything left, Ali. Today, we are going shopping. So, you have to take the boys along with the other men while the girls will be with us ladies." Said Seher. "But, Seher!" Said Ali but was cut off by Seher. "No buts Ali, Noorie and Ashu are just like my Sara to me. You could find the perfect gift for the couples. Murat Uncle and you could take part in the reception's duties & expenditures." Said Seher hanging up.

ArNi were in their room getting ready for the shopping when Wali entered inside, "Dad, please come in." Said Armaan looking at Wali. Roshni went to her father and urged him to take a seat. "Roshni, these are the papers of the trust fund which your mother had it for you!" Said Wali passing her the papers. "I don't need it, Dad. You should keep it with you." Said Roshni. "No! Kanu had specifically had it for you, so please don't refuse. Take it as a gift and moreover I missed your wedding too. Take these as a wedding gift." Said Wali. Roshni stared at Armaan, who nodded in response she took it from her father for her. "And these are some jewelleries that Kanu had. I've all her memories with me, this I had kept it for you. Kanu would have been very happy looking at the person you had become. We are proud of you, my dear." Said Wali patting her head, making her eyes moist, while Armaan hugged her, cheering her up.

Ahaan and Ishaan were ready to go to the penthouse while the girls were ready to go, too. Ali reached the penthouse while Murat stayed at the mansion. Rajeev, along with Samrat and Wali, made their way out with the boys group. Rehan and Abhiraj were also included. Meanwhile, girls were ready to go, too. Sara made her way out of her room to see the ladies, along with the girls were ready to leave. "Sara, where is your daughter?" Said Mallika looking at her. "She's at the Siddique mansion with her pops. Yesterday, Noorie came alone from there, as she doesn't seem to be wanting to leave her Pops." Said Sara. They left with Asma and Sara driving the cars while the ladies distributed themselves in each one. Mallika, Seerat, Samaira and Noorie went with Asma while the others went with Sara.

Reaching the mall, they made their way to the respective sections. The trio didn't want to leave their wives. They were sulking while the grooms were unable to point out what to choose, making the elder men frustrated. "It's been an hour that you both are rummaging through the whole boutique but didn't seem to find your choice. Do you both forget that you're the groom and not the bride?" Said Samrat rolling their eyes. "Uncle, it's our special day, we had to look good, right?" Said Ahaan. "You are going to be the same cartoon faced alien even after grooming yourself for hours. Why don't you try makeup, I'm sure it would help?" Said Armaan, making the others chuckle. "Are you trying to be funny?" Said Ahaan, narrowing his eyes. "No, I'm not. Cause I know I'm funny!" Said Armaan flashing his teeth. "Idiot! I wonder why Roshni chose a joker like you." Said Ahaan rolling his eyes. "The same way Noorie bear chose you!" Said Armaan. "Be silent, kids. Don't fight like cats and dogs!" said Saransh, looking at them. "Samrat Uncle, you missed the fun, you know that?" Said Ahaan. "What fun, Ahaan?" Said Samrat. "Don't you dare Ahaan!" Said Saransh. "Hey, you keep quiet. Tell me now!" Said Samrat.

"Actually, we were talking about our college days, and your son was rumoured to be a gay." Said Ahaan. Saransh shut his eyes while Ali and Samrat chuckled as they hadn't known about it while Rajeev stared at him wide-eyed. "Omg! What is this Anshu? I didn't expect it from you. If you like men then you should have told me before." Said Saransh. "Is it true?" Said Rajeev. "No, dad. It's not! These idiots just blabber nonsense, it was just a rumour." Said Saransh glaring at them. "I'm going to take my revenge, you both see!" Said Saransh, making them gulp. While Arsalan and Ishaan enjoyed the bantering of their best friends. "Uncle, these both are waiting for their brides confirmation." Said Arsalan looking at Ahaan and Ishaan. Ali narrowed his eyes at the two. "Were you two stalling time?" Asked Wali while Samrat smacked them both. "Ouch! It hurts, Uncle. You shouldn't beat the grooms!" Said Ahaan while Ishaan agreed to him rubbing the spot where they had been allegedly hit. "You dumbos! Why didn't you say it before we would've waited while eating?" Said Samrat. "Let's go then!" Said Arsaan before they made their way out.