CHAPTER 1️⃣0️⃣9️⃣

*AUTHORS POV*

Finally, they reached their destination, and they all looked out to get a view of the surroundings. The cars stopped at a place which was surrounded by the forest but nothing was visible to them. They were made to get out of the car, After walking for a while, they reached a river, where a boat was waiting for them. "Woah! Ro, it isn't so adventurous?" said Noorie, looking at her. "Yes, it is." Said Roshni hifiing her. The group was amused while the bunch of hooligans were staring at the duo in disbelief, stunned at their reaction. "I'm glad you're enjoying it. Ms. Shahnoor." Said the leader who was at the boat. Roshni and Samaira just stared at him with pure anger on their face. As they were all gathered at the boat, when suddenly Roshni went to the leader, and punched him hard. Armaan quickly went towards her & held her before she could do more damage. "Take that, you moron! Mani, he's the only one who stabbed Sara." Said Roshni, making them all alerted even more furious. "Don't try to start something you can't finish. Miss Roshni. You're surrounded by men in my area." Said the leader furiously.

"It's Mrs, You, dumb idiot!" Said Noorie, who was in Ahaan's hold. "Are you all the same, or is it just Sara Madam's influence?" Said the leader looking at the girls who were firing lasers at him with their eyes even more than the boys. "Like what? Badass! Thanks for the compliment, but is it bothering you too much?" Said Asma. "It is too bothersome for him, Asma. BTW, Ro, the punch was solid! Teach me, too." Said Samaira. "Thanks, babe. Anytime, but first, we have to teach a lesson to that stupid moron minister who's waiting for us eagerly." Said Roshni, making them dumbfounded."What? All the girls are mad. Move the boat." Said the leader annoyed, leaving there while the boys, along with Samrat, were enjoying the scene of the girls roasting them all, amused. "That was hilarious." Said the girls laughing out loud while the boys just shook their heads at them.

The boat reached a small piece of land surrounded by trees and water. They again walked, going a little deep, "Hey! You diabolical human being. I'm too tired. Are we going to walk to another country?" said Noorie, rolling her eyes. "Stop right there and walk quietly." Said the leader without looking at her, knowing they could see his astounded expression if he turned. After a while, they reached a mansion, which looked like a haunted house from outside. They entered inside to see every corner surrounded by armed men. They walked towards the basement, and entering inside, they saw a huge room with chairs on it. "Welcome to my humble abode!" Said Rajneesh limping his way inside with the help of his cane and surrounded by his men. "Finally! I was eager to put a face on your name. Mr. Rajneesh, right?" said Noorie, making him amused. "That's quite a unique compliment a person could give who's under my captivity." Said Rajneesh. "Who said that's a compliment?" Said Roshni rolling her eyes. "Yeah, she's right. According to your name, I didn't like your face. I know what name could suit the most?" said Noorie, looking at him. "And what could Ms. Shahnoor," he said, asking her.

"Pappu!?" said Noorie, making all the individuals who were standing there to hold their chuckle. While the girls burst out in laughter. "That's a good one, Noorie!" Said the girls looking at each other. "STOP!" Said Rajneesh loudly. "If you are done, then we could proceed." He said, looking at them. "Are you going to stop if I said no?" Asked Roshni, shrugging. "Boys! Check them thoroughly for any weapons." Said Rajneesh, making his men get on with their work. As they were about to go towards them, they got into action. Saransh got the guns, aiming at the men while the girls made their way to the other party. The boys, along with the girls, were giving them a tough competition, making them shocked to see them in action. Saransh fired at anyone who could come close to them but was stopped suddenly when Rajneesh shouted while the leader fired a shot in the air. "Boys, put your guns down. Even if you succeed in getting free you won't be able to get your dear Sara." Said Rajneesh. "Go and collect them all." Said the leader ordering his men. They got the guns and the weapons, which were the boys and Samrat. "Get the girls too!" He said while the girls glared at them. "If any one of your men came even with an inch closer, then you see!" Said Asma furiously. "Don't worry, we have our ladies too. Who's going to come near you? Before trying anything, remember we have the ball in court, so be careful with your actions." Said the leader. While the ladies came dressed like them and took all their weapons out. "I would like to thank you, officer, because of you, we got the person who we've been trying to search for years." Said Rajneesh looking at him. The girls were confused at this, but the boys & Samrat understood it at once.