CHAPTER 1️⃣2️⃣3️⃣

Marriage is the purest relation where two soul gets binded for an eternity, giving their whole life by dedicating it to them. It is a beautiful start when you're all ready to lead your life in a protective embrace where you'll have someone to rely on even if something goes wrong.

             *AUTHORS POV*

The boys were all decked up at the venue along with the grooms. The brides are yet to make an entry, making the grooms impatient. Asma was the first one to enter the venue with Wali by her side, ready to give her away. Ishaan eyes welled up as soon as he caught sight of her, looking at the ethereal beauty, making his way into his life and heart for forever.

As soon as they reached in front of  him, Wali forwarded her hand with a promise for him to cherish her forever. "I haven't known her from her childhood, but from the time I've known her she's no less than Roshni for me. Don't forget you've to face me if you make my daughter cry." Said Wali while Asma stared at him with a fond smile. He is the father she wanted all her life, and she's glad tp have him. "Don't worry, uncle. The moment I had laid my eyes on her, she had become my reason to live. After my mother, she's the woman who has succeeded to get into my heart without even trying. I'm indeed very lucky to have her, and I don't intend to lose her." Said Ishaan looking at her with admiration while the people gushed at the lovely couple.

Next was Noorie, who gracefully made her way in with her father while Ahaan was too stunned to react, looking at the angel in front of him, as he kept staring at her without blinking. Noorie reached his side, but he was just staring at her without blinking to stunned to respond, lost in her beauty. "Dadda, is Ahaan Unchie sleeping with his eyes open." Said Eira, looking at him, making the others chuckle in amusement. "No, cutie pie. He's shocked knowing how your beautiful Noorie Mimi chose him." Said Armaan chuckling while Roshni nudged him hard, making him sober up. "Mani, stop! You can't tease him on his special day.." Said Roshni. Saransh did the honours of breaking Ahaan's trance. "Dude, she's going to be your wife. You've a lifetime stare at her as long as you want, but now we've to wrap it up." Said Saransh looking at him who came out of his daze. "I can't describe in words how I feel looking at you standing by my side as my other half. I'm lucky to have a real Noor to illuminate my world." Said Ahaan looking at her, making her blush.

As the wedding proceeded, the couples finally were signed for an eternity in a sacred bond. The couples were getting congratulated by the people who had done the honours to attend their wedding. The married couples were looking at each with pure adoration, making the people gush at their bond. It was finally the time for the family to come together for a family picture. "Won't you bless your son, Ma." Said Ahaan looking at Mallika, who was stunned to hear it. She was unable to believe that he was the one who was calling her. "Go, Mallika. Your son is calling you." Said Sofia coming beside her. She slowly went to her son, fearing it's a dream, and he would disappear anytime soon. "I'm sorry, Ma. I hurt you a lot, don't I? I'm a very bad son." Said Ahaan looking at her. "Don't say like this, my child. You can never hurt me. I was happy to know you're alive and breathing. A mother doesn't want anything except her children's happiness. I know it was very hard for you too." Said Mallika, taking him in her embrace. Ahaan, for the first time in his life, felt the warmth of motherly embrace sure Sofia had loved him like his own, but in her embrace, he  felt absolute peace, which was missing from his life. "Okay, now enough of the mother daughter reunion let me meet my brother too." Said Simran her way towards him.

"Hi, baby brother." Said Simran looking at Ahaan. "Hey, we're twins." Said Ahaan, narrowing his eyes at her. "I know that but I'm the elder twin. Elder to you by whole 20 minutes." Said Sumran, hugging her twin. She knows that something from her life was missing, and in this case, it was her twin with whom she shared a womb. "Looking at them now, I can see the resemblance between the two. They just look like their latter versions." said Roshni, pointing it out, making all the people nod in agreement. "Who's that little fellow?" Said Ahaan looking at the five year boy in Abhirajs arms. "Meet my son and your nephew Abeer Abhiraj Dixit." Said Simran, who hid his face into his father's embrace, making them chuckle. "He's very shy." Said Abhiraj looking at his son. "Hey, champ. Won't you meet your Mamu?" Said Ahaan looking at him. He peeked through father's hold and said an audible 'hi' to him with a small, cute smile. "He's cute!" Said Eira, making her the centre of attention.  "Yes, he's," said Roshni while Arsalan held his daughter protectively after her sudden interest into a boy. "Princess, you can't call a boy cute. Okay." Said Arsalan while the girls rolled their eyes while Sara looked at her husband in disbelief. "Arsal, there's nothing wrong in it. She was just complimenting. She's just four, you overprotective oaf." Said Sara, glaring at him with her hands on her waist. "Sorry!" Said Arsalan immediately but never left her daughter.