CHAPTER 2️⃣1️⃣

*AUTHORS POV*

Ahaan and Armaan come to visit Ishaan regarding some important work. As they entered Ishaan's cabin, he was busy on  a call signalling them to have a seat. After cutting the call, he motioned towards them to take a seat in front of him as they both had made themselves very comfortable on the couch. They complied forcefully and took a seat in front of him  as they were discussing Noorie entered the cabin, surprised at the sudden meet-up not expecting Armaan and Ahaan to be present there.

Noorie came and forwarded a file towards him, waiting for him to take a look. As she forwarded the file, she got a call, and she received the call listening to the other side she  shouted loudly, gathering everyone's attention. Ahaan looked at her alarmed as she was about to fall down listening to the call. Ishaan reached towards a glass of water, giving it to her. "Noor. Noor, get up!" Said Ahaan sprinkling some water, making her gain consciousness. After waking up, Ahaan asked the reason behind fainting, to which she burst out in tears, sobbing loudly and Ahaan consoling her.

"Ha_an. Ro... Haan. I have to go to the hospital. Take me there." Cried Noorie hicupping. "What? Noorie, please tell me. Where is Roshni?? What happened to her? Is she okay? Tell me damn it, why are you crying?"  Said a frantic Armaan upon listening to Noorie, who was crying, taking Roshni's name, making Ahaan glare at him. "WTH?? Man, at least give her a chance to respond and don't shout at her like that." Said Ahaan.

As they were talking, Ishaan's phone rang, Arsalan called him and informed him to reach the hospital as soon as possible, and Saransh would be  meeting him at the entrance . "Will anyone tell me what's happening here and why Arsalan was so tense and  told me to reach the hospital as soon as possible?" Shouted Ishaan loudly, making Noorie flinch, and Ahaan was
glaring daggers at him. "It was Sara who called me." said Noorie, catching their attention. "They are searching for Ro_shni." Said Noorie further 

"What do you mean by searching? Has she gotten lost that they are searching for her?" Said an aghast, Armaan. "They don't seem to find her anywhere and suspected her to be kidnapped." said Noorie, answering him. "WHAT?????. Please tell me it's not true. We just met today. How can she be kidnapped?" Yelled Armaan looking wide-eyed. "Armaan, control yourself. Let's go to the hospital and see what happened? Saransh is going to meet us there. Come, let's go." Said Ishaan calming him down. With being said, they all rushed towards the hospital. With Ahaan & Noorie, in his car and Ishaan & Armaan following in their respective cars.

Meanwhile, at the hospital, Sara goes towards the said  washroom along with everyone, which includes Asad, Shruti, Rehan, Arsalan, and the nurse. "But how's this possible? Half an hour ago, it was not there here. I myself used it." Said Shruti looking at them. Upon investigating, they found out about the nurse whom she met before going missing. "Yes, ma'am. When I came here to use it, there was a man who was placing this sign. When I asked, he told me he's here to look into the matter. He's a plumber, and the hospital authorities have called him here." Said the nurse.

"He was obviously lying. I'm sure he has to do something with Roshni's disappearance. Then tell me, what happened after that?" Said Arsalan asking her to continue. "When Dr. Roshni came here to use it. I told her the same thing and suggested that she use the other one at the corner. I don't know what happened after that as I went to do my work." Said the nurse informing them. Sara, along with everyone, rushed past her towards the washroom situated at the other end of the corridor.

As Arsalan was ahead, he stopped Sara to go further. "Arsal, let me go! What happened? Why are you stopping me, move aside? I said MOVE ASIDE" gritted out Sara. The scene in front of her was enough to make her steps falter with Arsalan rushing to hold her. "No. No." Chanted Sara. "Why is there so much blood on the floor? It's looking like someone was dragged. On top of that, it seems like the person was injured," said Shruti, looking towards them. "No, nothing happened to her. It isn't Roshni's blood. " Sara was going hysteric. Arsalan took her with him towards his cabin and made her seated on the chair, and cupped her cheeks, trying to calm her down. "Seher, baby. Look at me, please. Look into my eyes and take a deep breath. Very good, yeah, just like that, just follow my heartbeat." Said Arsalan keeping her hand on his chest.