CHAPTER 1️⃣0️⃣1️⃣

*AUTHORS POV *

Asma and Ishaan exited the room, "This is insane. How can people be so cruel?" Said Asma slumping on a bench nearby. "It is. Today's world is full of white-collar criminals." Said Ishaan furiously. "I'm going to have a talk with the doctor." Said Ishaan. "We talked to him yesterday. He briefed Sara about his condition. There's nothing they could do now." Said Asma looking at him. "No, I can't lose my father even before getting to my share of love from him." Said Ishaan. Asma comforted him. The doctor from yesterday recognised Asma & called out to her. "Ms. Jiwaani, right?" Said the doctor looking at her . "Yes, doctor. Dr., this is Ishaan Khattar. My fiancé and Mr.Khattar's son. And Shaan, this is the doctor treating uncle." Said Asma introducing them.

"Hello, Mr. Ishaan. I'm glad to finally meet you, Mr.Khattar talks about you a lot. Now, I'm sure he must be ecstatic after meeting you." He said, looking at Ishaan. "Doctor, I've been meaning to ask you this, but isn't there anything that we could do to save him?" Asked Ishaan hopefully. "I'm really sorry to deliver this news to you, Mr.Ishaan. But, nothing could be done now, I've tried all possible treatments, and it's like he had decided to embrace death. I could advise you to keep him happy in his last days. And now that after his last wish of meeting you is completed. I'm sure he will be happy to die without any regrets. Not everyone is as fortunate as him. I'm really sorry, once again." Said the doctor before taking his leave.

"We can't change the thing which is alresdy decided Shaan. Spend his last days with him." Said Asma looking at her. "Yeah. I'll call the boys you stay here. There's something big going on, and we're going to end it once for all." Said Ishaan before leaving. Meanwhile, the girls were at the spot as per decided, with Sara driving them on. "Woah, this looks so cool. And the smell is so aromatic. I can't wait!" Said Noorie upon entering inside. "Yeah, I know. I've heard everything correct about this place." Said Roshni. Sara and Samaira just shook their head at the food lovers, amused. They took a seat before ordering and diving into a delirious meal. "It's really yummy. Isn't it, Sara?" Said Samaira tasting it. "Yeah, I like it too. They deserve five stars truly." Said Sara munching on her food. While our two foodies were eating without any care of the world enjoying their food. After they had completed, the girls were about to pay the bill when Sara's phone rang. She gave her share of the bill and went to attend the call excusing herself.

Ishaan called Arsalan to inform him that their presence is needed at the moment. He told him to bring the boys and call Sara too along with the other girls. As he had something important to discuss, to which he replied in positive. Arsalan called Sara and told her to come at the address he texted. Asma and Ishaan went to the hospital cafeteria to have their lunch. Meanwhile, a man was conversing on the phone at one side. "Boss, we found out which hospital he is in." Came a voice from the other side. "What are you waiting for? Finish him off! And what about the girls?" Said the boss. "They're together. Our men are following them. But they have cops to protect them, and they're behind them." Said the man. "I don't care. Take more men, I want them to be captured today. And you know what to do with that girl Sara, she's the most dangerous among them." Said the boss before hanging up. "I'm sorry to say this, but my dear brother you've to die so that I could live in peace." Said the boss looking at the phone.

Ishaan and Asma were making their way towards the hospital room, but Ishaan was stopped when his phone rang. The boys were waiting at the reception, "Maara, you go. I'll get the boys." Said Ishaan before leaving towards the reception. Asma reached Manish's room while Ishaan left to get the boys. "What happened, Ishaan? Why did you call us at the hospital?" Said Saransh looking at him. "I'll tell you, come follow me." Said Ishaan, making his way towards Manish's room. Meanwhile, Sara and the girls, too, made their way towards the hospital. "Where are we going?" Said Noorie looking at Sara. "You'll know when we'll reach." Said Sara parking the car. "Hospital?" Said Roshni and Samaira at the same time. She made her way inside, making the girls follow her. The girls reached towards Manish's room to see Asma talking to Manish. He was delighted to see Sara as he had already met her yesterday, "Hsllo, uncle. How are you doing today?" Said Sara, going towards him, making the girls confused. "I'm fine, dear. How are you?" Said Manish smiling at her. "I'm good too." Said Sara.