CHAPTER 5️⃣2️⃣

*AUTHORS POV*

Arsalan and Sara, along with everyone after talking to Ishaan and Asma, reached towards the dining table to have dinner. Grandma was chatting with Mallika during dinner with everyone doing the same, conversing and having their dinner with them remembering IshMaara . "Sara, did you talk with Ishaan and Ashu? When are they going to come?" Asked Grandma. "They will be arriving after some time, Grandma, and don't worry, you just take your medicines and sleep. They already had their dinner. The venue is a little far, so it might take some time to reach." Said Sara while eating.

"Okay, just make sure to give Ashu her meds." said Grandma, reminding her about Asma's meds. "Okay, I'll give it. You don't worry and don't forget to take yours too." Said Sara. They finished their dinner, and Noorie and Sara helped by cleaning the kitchen, sending Mallika and Grandma away to sleep. Noorie and Sara cleaned the dishes while Armaan, along with Ahaan and Arsalan, cleaned the table. Armaan passed the meds to Roshni, making her frown, but one look from Sara, and she gulped it immediately.

Armaan and Roshni went towards their room, bidding them good night. Noorie, too reached her room and locked her door with Arsalan staying in one of the guest room and Ahaan went to his flat, and Sara just went to her room waiting for Ishaan and Asma's arrival. She went to her room and went through the documents each and everything that was visible. Making notes and highlighting the important points, she searched the whole file and was ready with her next step. While Ishaan and Asma, after their heartfelt confessions, drove off making their way to home. "Shaan, do you know what Noorie said today?" Said Asma leaning onto him.

Ishaan just hummed urging her to continue, "She said that when you'll see me in this dress, you are just going to get us married today." Said Asma, making Ishaan look at her surprised. "How did she know that I'm going to do it?" Said Ishaan, making her shocked. "What! Shaan. Where are we going?" Said Asma looking at him. "We are going to get our marriage registered." Said Ishaan. "What!?" Excalimed Asma horrified. As soon he saw her face, he just burst out laughing. "Shaan, you're very bad." Said Asma smacking his biceps. "You looked so cute with the horrified expressions." Said Ishaan looking at her. She just grinned at him.

They both reached the penthouse with Ishaan parking his car and messaging Sara that they had reached. Sara, upon getting the message, went to open the door, Ishaan carried her inside till her room. He just exchanged pleasantries and bidding Asma and greeted her good night. He went to his apartment.  "So, how was the night?" Asked Sara, taking a seat beside Sara and helping her to remove her accessories and open her hair. "It was out of the world, I hadn't expected such a romantic proposal from Ishaan. It's like a dream come true." Said Asma looking at her. She just grinned and helped her till the washroom and made her sit as she changed her clothes and she gave her meds along with a glass of water.

Taking the medicines, Asma went to a comfortable position with Sara helping her. Sara, after switching off the lights, went to her room. Sara reached her room and collected the documents which have been scattered on the bed as she was collecting it suddenly her gaze went towards a page which looked like blank but had something scribbed but was not able to complete the sentence. She just tried to uncode it, but due to being old, the words were not visible but she knew that it was some kind of report which was not completed and it was hand-written too,so it means that it was written for exyreme privacy and hidden perfectly. She just went to bed clearing everything and kept the documents hidden.

The next morning, Arsalan got a call from the mansion. He quickly got ready and went towards the mansion. He went to his car and reached the mansion. Opening his car door, he quickly went towards Murat's room and saw that the nurse was waiting for him. "What happened? Is he fine?" Saked Arsalna looking at her. "Yesterday,  he was just making movements, so we took some tests, and the doctor will be here in a minute with the test results." Said the nurse telling him the updates. "Okay, thanks for informing me. Have you called the doctor?" Said Arsalan looking at her. "Yes, he just called me and told me he'll arrive any minute." Said the nurse looking at him.