CHAPTER 1️⃣8️⃣

*AUTHORS POV*

Ishaan, Armaan, and Ahaan arrived at their building and reached out for the elevator. As they reached Ishaan's floor, he rushed out, taking his leave, while Ahaan and Armaan were waiting for the lift to reach their floor cause the duo resided on the same floor. Before leaving, Ishaan informed them about him calling Arsalan, and he'll update him about the plan. They decided to meet in the parking lot at the allotted time.

As Ishaan reached his apartment, he called Arsalan, waiting for him to receive. The call was received, and Arsalan greeted him in his sleepy voice as if he had just now woken up. "Hello, Ishaan. What happened? Why are you calling me early in the morning on a weekend. It's an off day, let me sleep, " said Arsalan without giving poor Ishaan a chance to reply. "Why did you stop your nonsense, say it? Don't stop on my accord. And for your information, the sun is already up in the sky. You just get ready and come fast. We have an important work to do." Said Ishaan making him groan. "Alright, I'm up. Will be there in some time." Whined a sleepy Arsalan hanging up the call.

Getting up from his bed moving towards the washroom, he did his morning business. Telling the cook to prepare coffee for him, he went to take a shower. Getting ready in his casual clothes, he left the room before taking his phone and car keys with him. Reaching the dining area, he had his coffee and rushed towards his car, making his way to the boys' apartment.

After reaching the parking lot and parking his car, he went towards Ishaans flat. Entering inside, he saw Ishaan ready to leave for somewhere. Upon asking, he got the details of the important work as to why his presence was needed. Agreeing with him, the duo left for the parking lot waiting for Armaan & Ahaan. In no time, they too reached there. As per the discussion, Ishaan & Armaan went towards the girls' apartment in Ishaan's car while the other duo left for Noorie & Grandma's apartment, taking Arsalan's car.

There were choas everywhere in the girl's apartment. The packing was going in full fledge. Hearing the horn, Asma rushed towards the balcony only to see the van of packers and movers along with Armaan & Ishaan. Signalling them to come up, she went inside, informing Sara about them arriving along with the packers and movers. Armaan and Ishaan reached the apartment with the P & M following behind.

They all entered the apartment, and Sara and Asma were waiting for them in the living room while Roshni was nowhere to be seen. "You all can start from the living room and then the kitchen followed by the other rooms." Said Sara looking at them. Sara was instructing them, whereas Ishaan went towards Asma's room along with her to see if she needed any help. Armaan entered Roshni's room in case she is need of some assistance.

Meanwhile, Roshni was almost done with the packing when Armaan entered her room. "Oh, when did you arrive?" Asked Roshni, looking at him. "When you were busy doing your packing? I actually came to ask if you needed any help?" Said Armaan. "No, thanks. I'm almost done." Said Roshni. "Hey, isn't this the gift that I gave you at the night of the party?" Asked Armaan, taking the gift. "Didn't you see it?" Added Armaan further. "Oh, no! So much happened yesterday that I didn't get time. And Noorie was lurking around me, I didn't want to open it in front of her." said Roshni, pouting at him. "Wait, let me open it now. I, too, wanted to see what is inside?" Said Roshni proceeding to open the gift wrap. Armaan was just observing her reaction as soon as she saw the content.

"Seriously, you got me this? My favourite chocolates! This is my all-time favourite but is unavailable here due to its high demand and price. How did you get it?" said Roshni. "It's my magic, and you don't have to know from where you get it from? You like it, that's the main thing." Said Armaan. "Thank you, Mani. Thank you so much, but this was seriously not needed." Said Roshni gratefully. "And like it, I absolutely loved it. Now get aside, I've to hide it." Added Roshni further with her eyes literally shining. Armaan was looking at her with so much adoration. His fondness is visible for her.  "If Noorie gets her hands on this, then she'll eat them all." Said Roshni trying to find the perfect place to hide it with an amused Armaan, siggesting her the places to hide it.