CHAPTER 8️⃣3️⃣

*AUTHORS POV*

Asad was over the moon along with Shruti, knowing about them welcoming the arrival of  not one but two little angels. After their lunch party, which was obviously Asad's treat, they all went to the hospital. This time, they gathered in Arsalan's cabin, which is now shared by Sara, too. "So, what are we going to do today?" Asked Saransh. "At 12, it would be the start of the next day, and we would have to wish Noorie at 12." Said Asma. "First things first. Sara, are you going to make the cake or do we have to order it?" Asked Roshni, looking at her. "Making it at home will alert our all-time foodie. Noorie Bear is going to know what's cooking at once." Said Saransh looking at her. "Yeah, it's right, too. But I'm thinking of making it as she likes it more rather than the one bought from outside." Said Sara looking at them. "I have an idea." Said Arsalan looking them, and everyone stared at him. "Yeah, say." Said everyone urging him to continue. "So, if Seher wants to make a cake, then she can make it at Ishaan's. Isn't it, Ishaan?" Said Arsalan looking at Ishaan. "Yeah, it's a nice idea. In fact we can take all the things there and make some arrangements too. So, Noorie won't be able to know anything, and our secret surprise will be safe too." Said Ishaan looking at him.

"Okay, it's decided. Boys, you go bring the things for the decorations and I'll send you the list of necessary ingredients for  making of the cake." Said Sara looking at them. "Isn't she at home today?" Said Saransh asking them. "Yes, she is." Said Roshni informing them. "Okay, let's get back to work. You three go ahead and do the needful shopping. And I'll send the list to Bunny." Said Sara looking at them. The boys went off for their respective works as it was already time to leave. Sara packed up everything & and arranged the cabin properly, ready to leave. Asma and Roshni, along with Shruti, prepared the list under Sara's guidance & sent it already to Arsalan. They were all ready to leave, Shruti was tired so she won't be joining them along with Asad but promised to be their at the party and she'll just video call her and wish her during their midnight celebration. Shruti left along with Asad. The boys came in their respective cars to take their partners along with them.

Noorie was at home surfing through the Internet. She was extremely bored sitting at home, and Grandma also wasn't available as she went to stay with Mallika for some days. The gang wasn't back yet. As she was huffing and puffing out of boredom, the doorbell rang. She rushed to open the door. "You all are here." Said Noorie in excitement. "No, Noorie, babe. We aren't back yet and are in our respective workplaces, " said Roshni with a sarcastic smile. "You can't answer nicely, can you?" Said Noorie, narrowing her eyes with an eye roll. "You don't use common use, do you?" Said Roshni entering inside. "Armaan bro, didn't you get a nice & sweet girl to get married?" Said Noorie looking at Armaan. Roshni glared at her, "Excuse me! My hubby dearest is very happy with his wifey & most importantly, not everyone has the charm like Roshni. Isn't it,Mani?" said, flipping her hair in a dramatic manner. "Yes, it is. My sunshine is the best." Said Armaan winking at her. "You both are too cheesy." said Noorie, scrunching her eyebrows. They all went to freshen up in their respective rooms.

After freshening up, Sara went into the kitchen along with Asma to prepare dinner. Noorie and Roshni were busy bickering in the living room with Arsalan & Armaan watching the duo in amusement. Sara came into the living room, calling the bickering children for dinner. "Come on, kids. Dinner is ready." Said Sara looking at them. "Yes, Mother, we're coming." Said Noorie and Roshni laughing and  hifiing each other. Sara just shook her head at the grown-up kids. They all went to have their dinner peacefully. After finishing their meal, they all went to the living room. Arsalan, Armaan, and Ishaan were ready to leave as per their plan but were by Noorie's questioning. "Big bro, Armaan, bro! I know Ishaan bro is going to his apartment, but where are you both going?" said Noorie, asking them. "I have a late night video conference meeting with the clients as they are from a foreign country, so I have to stay awake late so Sunshine will get disturbed and won't be able to sleep peacefully. So, today I'll be staying at my apartment." Said Armaan. "And I need to be present at the mansion today. As it has been a while since I've visited Mr.Siddique." Said Arsalan and Armaan justifying their reasons. Roshni took Noorie with her in her room to sleep, telling her the excuse of,  she wasn't in the mood to sleep alone. As soon as she went inside, Asma and Sara rushed to Ishaan's apartment with some food packed for Saransh, who was waiting for them in Ishaan's apartment. They all got themselves busied by doing  doing their respective works.