CHAPTER 6️⃣2️⃣

*AUTHORS POV*

Throughout the drive, Samaira was very nervous biting her nails and just clamped her hands tightly shut when she realised that she was harshly biting her nails. Saransh was just observing her without saying anything. After a while, they reached in front of a small yet beautiful two-storey house which was covered with greenery along with some beautiful flowers. Saransh stopped the car, making Samaira alarm. "Have we reached?" Said Samaira looking at him. "Yes, we have. Now come." Said Saransh, replying to her and forwarding his hand for her to hold. "Your parents house is so beautiful, Ansh. I just loved it." Said Samaira staring at it. "Yes, I know. My mother loves greenery, so my father made a small garden for her, and she likes to maintain it by herself." Said Saransh with a fond smile.

Samaira held his hand tightly and was going inside the house, but Saransh suddenly shouted and told her to stop, making her even more confused and nervous. Saransh went inside the house garden and brought some flowers, gathering it. "This is for you, my lady. I wanted to bring something for you, but your mom called me, and I hurriedly rushed towards your home. So, I didn't get any chance to buy anything." Said Saransh forwarding it to her, earning a small smile from her which has a shine in her eyes. "Thanks, Ansh. But I haven't  brought anything for your parents what will they think about me? We should have bought something, it won't look nice going empty-handedly." Said Samaira, looking at him instantly tensed about it.

"Relax, Aira. My mom is very cool about this and if you want then you can give these flowers to her and I bought some sweets with me when I stopped it at the gas station before." Said Saransh, making a large grin to appear on her face. "Thanks, Ansh. You are best." Said Samaira, looking at him, taking him in a tight hug. "Yes, I know. Now shall we." Said Saransh forwarding his hands, and she held it instantly. They both went towards the house and rang the bell, making Samaira wait in anticipation. Sara was the one who opened the door for them and took Samaira in a hug. "How are you, Samaira?" Said Sara holding her, totally ignoring Saransh, making him dumbfounded.

"I'm fine, Sara. How are you?" Said Samaira looking at her. "I'm fine too. Please, come inside, " said Sara, gesturing her inside. "What! Did you forget that I'm also standing here?" Said Saransh looking at her. "Yes, I saw that already." Said Sara rolling her eyes with a boring expression. Sara ushered Samaira inside. "Uncle, Aunt, meet Dr.Samaira, my good friend and a colleague too." Said Samaira, directly introducing her to them, and they offered her a welcoming smile. "Hello, Sir and Ma'am." Said Samaira looking at them nervously. "Hi. Come here, my girl, give me a hug and no need to be so formal." Said Seerat embracing, taking her by surprise.

"Don't be scared, sweetie. She's like this only, exta hyper when she sees a girl because she always wanted a daughter and got a useless son. BTW, where is that boy? Hasn't he arrived till now?" Said Samrat, asking Sara, looking for him, and a sulking Saransh entered the scene. As soon as Seerat saw her, she grabbed him in a hug again, choking him. "Ma, you are choking me." Said Saransh, making her leave him. "Dad, you've got to stop picking up on me, and I'm not all useless. Isn't it right, Ma?" Said Saransh looking at his mother. "Yes, absolutely. And you, didn't I tell you not to talk ill about my son? Do you want to sleep in the guest room, Major?" Said Seerat, raising her brows, making him gulp and nod in negative.

"Now, leave it all. Auntie, give me food, I'm hungry." Said Sara looking at her. "Yes, yes. Come, kids." Said Seerat looking at them and went towards the dining area. Sara, too , was with her along with Samaira and Samrat. Saransh and Arsalan did their bro hug and talked in their special code language to avoid eavesdropping. Meanwhile, the food was set at the dining table, and they all sat having their breakfast. "Anshu, I heard that you both went onto your siblings' date, the day before yesterday. Tell us the matter, we also wanted to know. I know you both always share your first good news with her." Said Samrat looking at them, making Saransh choke on the juice which he was drinking.