CHAPTER 1️⃣1️⃣3️⃣

*AUTHORS POV*

Eira was finally in her great grandfather's arms, while everyone took their respective seats. "Major! Tell me everything now." Said Seerat looking at Samrat. As Samrat was about to say but was cut off when Wali entered the penthouse along with Armaan. "Wali?" Said Mallika looking at him. "I'm sorry, Mallika, for the things I did to you and Simran. I just wanted to protect Azad's family, whom he had told me to protect after he is dead. Looking you at the hospital crying for Azad, I had recognised you as my Kanu's sister. She had shown me your picture because I wasn't aware of whom I'm marrying. My  father was a cruel politician, and he just loved his power, and he could do anything for it even if he had to use his son for it." Said Wali looking at her.

Mallika was stunned to know the truth behind everything he had done. "I had thought so bad of you, but you were just protecting us." Said Mallika looking at him."I'm really sorry!" Said Mallika looking at him. "It's fine, I can understand from where you were coming from. Let it be." Said Wali looking at her. "What's happening here? Major, I'm very confused here. How are Ali and Roshni's father alive? And where did you find them?" Said Seerat looking at him. "I'll explain." Said Samrat and started telling them how they got to know about Wali being alive and they went to search for him and he was attacked and taken in the way from the airport. Then, from them going to the den till the last part except for Sara and Asma being in the hospital. "So you mean to say that scientists had kept Ali in his captivity from 14 years." Said Seerat asking him."Yes, Ma. Dad is right. He was in his custody, and we were also shocked to see Uncle again. Wali Uncle had the proofs against it, so that's why they were in search of him, but they weren't sure about his location and identity." Said Saransh looking at them.

"When Azad had left, be had my son with him. Did you know anything about him?" Said Mallika, looking at him with hopeful eyes looking at him. The boys were shocked knowing about her son as they weren't aware of it. "Yes, I know where your son is." Said Wali, looking at her, making everyone shocked. "Where is he? Tell me please." said Mallika, pleading him. "Roshni, give me your phone, my dear." Said Wali looking at her. She passed him on her phone, and he put on the number on a video call. The call was received, and he passed the phone to Mallika. "Remember her?" Said Wali gesturing towards the phone."Sofia??" Said Mallika looking at her. "You? How do you know Wali?" Said Mallika confused. "Hi, Mallika. How are you? I've seen you after a long time." She said, looking at her. Ahaan came forward, taking a look at her. "Mom??" Sajd Ahaan confused. "Hello, my love." Said Sofia looking at him with moist eyes. "Wali will tell you everything you want to know, Mallika!" She said before hanging up. "Mom, wait!" Before Ahaan could stop her, she hung up.

"She has raised you for so many years. She won't be able to tell you that she isn't your real mother." Said Wali, making her shocked. "You wanted to know, right? Where's your son? This is your son, Sameer, who now goes by the name Ahaan." Said Wali looking at Mallika. "What? How can it be possible, uncle? If she's my mother, then why didn't I remember anything about her?" Said Ahaan baffled. "When Azad was coming to give me the proof, at the same time, me and Kanika was also in the car driving to the location Azad has sent me but suddenly we met with an accident and Azad was in the opposite car. He had died on the spot, giving me the responsibility of his son and his family. We were taken to the hospital. I was injured too, but not that much. Kanu died in the surgery, and she didn't make it. At the hospital, the men had come to find me and Sameer, but we had left already. He was also injured in the accident, I had admitted him into the hospital. At that time, Sofia and her husband were also at the same hospital, and she had given birth to Rubina, her daughter. Looking at an injured Sameer, she told me that she knew him and her family. I told her about Azad's accident and his life being in danger. She agreed to help and took Sameer with her till the time I didn't come by myself and get him from her." Said Wali, making Ahaan stunned along with everyone.