CHAPTER 4️⃣6️⃣

*AUTHORS POV*

At the distant place at an abandoned building is a person who is seen to be entering the premises like a thief with the help of the wall jumping over it. He landed in the garden area, which looked like it had been ages, that a person nor a bird had landed here. With the help of a torch, he entered inside the house. The house looked like it had been burned and hadn't been repaired or renovated until now. He entered the house, taking in this surroundings. Going through the stairs, he reached on the first floor, going through each and every other room it looked like he was searching for something. Now able to find anything for what he was looking for, he went towards the exit empty-handed and reached for the wall, and just like he entered, he exited through the same way.

The next day, Saransh reached the station and went inside his cabin. As he was going through the file of an important case, an officer entered his office and respectfully saluted him. "Sir, the person whom we arrested from the hospital. Rehan Raichand is just making choas, and whoever comes in front of him, he just starts to attack him." Said the officer updating about Rehan. "Okay. You go and I'll look into this matter. Just make sure he's kept in an isolated cell and none should interact with him." Said Saransh listening to him and instructing him. Just as the officer went after giving a nod of acknowledgement and greeting him, he took his phone and dialled a number. "Rehan is going out of control. Just do whatever you said, but do it fast. Keep me updated if you need further insistence." Said Saransh to the caller, and after talking for some time, he ended the call.

Sara and everyone at the girl's penthouse were getting ready for their respective works except Roshni and Asma. Armaan was the first one along with Roshni to reach the living room.  "Are you sure you don't want me to stay?" Asked Armaan for the nth time making Roshni glare at him. "If one more time you ask this, then you are going back to your apartment." Said Roshni, narrowing her eyes at him. "What! I was just being caring and a little protective, maybe. I can stay with you till you are fine. And moreover we have an appointment with the physiotherapist and I'll be accompanying you." Said Armaan defending himself."That's not a little protectiveness. You are being overprotective, and we have an appointment in the afternoon. And you can come by lunchtime. And after what happened yesterday, you need to be more careful in your office." Said Roshni referring towards yesterday's incident and Asma being injured.

Sara, too, entered the scene, "Why so intense?" Asked Sara after taking a look at Roshni and Armaan. "Nothing, it's just my husband is being a baby." Said Roshni looking at Sara and an offended as well as sulking Armaan to go inside and take a seat on the dining table. Mallika entered the dining room holding the freshly prepared meal, making Armaan help her in setting up the table to which Mallika smiled at him. "Shona, why is my son-in-law sulking like this? What did you do?" Said Mallika as soon as Roshni entered the area. "Your son-in-law is throwing a tantrum, Maa." Said Roshni looking at her and carefully sitting on the chair with Armaan helping her.

"It's not a tantrum, Mom. I just wanted to take care of my Sunshine." Said Armaan looking at her, and Roshni gave him a cheerful smile while Armaan winking at her. Mallika smiled looking at them as she's finally happy after getting her sister's daughter back and who is very happy with a loving husband and if her sister would've been alive she would've been very happy looking at her daughter who's just like her in every sense. He's not an inch similar to that vile monster, and she's glad that he's dead. "Hey, you both. There is no romance on the dining table." said Noorie, breaking their moment and disturbing Armaan and Roshni, making Roshni glare at her. Asma, too, reaches ther, limping due to the pain in the ankle. "Asma, are you fine? In comparison of yesterday, you are limping more now. Let me see!" Said Sara, going towards her, making her sit up at the chair she undressed the bandage and took a look at it.