CHAPTER 6️⃣

*AUTHORS POV *

Life gives you surprises when you least expect it. This will be the perfect statement to describe Asmaara's situation. Asma was shocked to see her new boss not at all expecting him here. Reshma, on the other hand, unknown to Asma's surprised expression, kept on gushing about him, with his smile being the main attraction. Being frustrated with her blabbering, she reminds her about Aslam, her husband, to which she replied, "What? I know, but it's not bad to admire Almighty's creations." winking at her while exiting the hall.

"Why so shocked?" said someone from the entrance. "No, I'm not shocked, but I'm just surprised not expecting you here," replied Asma. "How are you, Armaan? I haven't seen you for quite a long time ." Asked Asma. "Im fine. I was just busy with this collaboration. What about you?" replied Armaan.

"Im fine, too. Can you just please not let anyone know that you're familiar with me?" Said Asmara. "I won't, but if you promise to inform me if you have any problem, sister-in-law," said Armaan."Don't call me that, Armaan." said a blushing Asma. "What? With Ishaan like my brother, you would be sister-in-law, won't you?" Said Armaan teasing her further, making her cheeks to her heat up more. "Okay, you won't stop, will you? I'll just go. Bye, " said Asma before taking her leave. "Where were you?" asked Reshma. "In the washroom," said Asma, before burying herself into her work.

After a hectic day, Sara just needed to have a warm shower and lie down on her cosy bed. Taking her leave, she went to the reception informing them about her leave. Waiting for Roshni, Sara was just lazily using her phone when Rehan approached her and offered to drop her, to which she replied of having a ride, making him dejected. He left only for Roshni to arrive. "What were you talking about, and what did Rehan sir say?" asked Roshni after arriving gesturing towards Rehan, who walked past her. "Nothing he was just offering me a ride." Replied Sara.

"Just take the route to Asma's office," said Roshni before sitting on the scooty. Upon questioning, Roshni informed Sara about them going to shop for the groceries, as Asma wasn't comfortable in going alone. "Bring some take outs. You both are already going out and will be late, and I'm not too tired to cook," said Sara. "Why? What happened? Is your wound paining a lot?" Asked a worried Roshni. "Calm down, babe. I'm perfectly alright, just a little tired." said Sara after dropping her in front of Asma's office, driving off towards the apartment. Messaging Asma to come down, Roshni was making her way inside but stopped by someone calling her by the name she didn't like, "Hey, sunshine. What are you doing here?" Asked Armaan, spotting Roshni making his way towards her.

"How many times do I tell you not to call me by that name? I've such a nice name, roshni. R-O-S-H-N-I. Call me by my name." Said Roshni spelling it out for him. "No thanks, I like sunshine better," said Armaan, teasing her. "Huh, you are like this with everyone, or I get the special treatment," asked Roshni. "What, charming? asked Armaan. "Oh! please. you and charming keep dreaming. You are annoying, " said Roshni, making Armaan glare at her. "I don't need to dream sunshine. I am charming, " said Armaan, making her roll her eyes. "You are so full of yourself, aren't nt you ? It's an absolute waste to talk to you, " said Roshni. "Don't you have a company to handle? Why are you wasting your time here? " asked Roshni further. "I work here, sunshine," said Armaan, making her look at him.

"Come, let's go. Armaan, what are you doing here? Didn't you go home?" asked Asma after seeing Armaan and Roshni together. "Just going. By the way, are you two going somewhere"?" asked Armaan. "Yes, we are going for grocery shopping." Replied Asma. "Come, let me drop you." Offered Armaan. "No, it's okay, we will go by ourselves." replied Roshni. "No, I'm not taking no for an answer.. I'll drop you both to mart then again back to your apartment." said Armaan."No, I'm not coming with you," said an adamant Roshni.