CHAPTER 1️⃣1️⃣7️⃣

*AUTHORS POV*

After ensuring Sara's wellbeing, along with the others, now it was time to face the culprits. Arsalan, along with Saransh, made their way towards the Special Squad's headquarters. Reaching there, they were greeted by their team members. "We had done it, guys. After going through years of hardwork we had finally succeeded in putting an end to the main root of the medical mafia, which was the health minister, Rajneesh Khattat, along with his minions. After Arhaan Jiwaani's death, we ceased all his labs. Eliminating the danger of his experiment into going onto any evil hands. Cheers to the special squad." Said Arsalan gaining loud cheers from the members along with Saransh. "Now, it's time for some action." Said Arsalan before making his way towards Nikhil's cell.

"Hello, Nikhil. Remember me?" Said Arsalan before entering his cell. "Very well. How could I forget about you? Any special reason for gracing me with your presence, Mr. Khan?" Said Nikhil, looking at him, raising his  brows. "I'm coming onto that, but first we have some guests who'd like to meet you." Said Arsalan, making him confused. He was staring at him when Arsalan called out to bring someone in. "Rehan, Rishi, get them in." said Arsalan, signalling his team. Rehan came with Rajneesh while Rishi was holding the leader, aka Danny. Nikhil was stunned to see them, Danny was in a bad condition. His face looked like he was beaten up badly, courtesy to our chief, Arsalan Ahmed Khan. "Shocked??" Said Arsalan looking at his sunned expressions. "Arsalan, you're messing with the wrong person. My men won't be quiet when I'm in!" Said Rajneesh threatening him. "Mr. Rajneesh Khattar, the white collar black criminal. Do you think of me as a fool?" Said Arsalan making his way towards their chair. "They first have to know what happened to you, which they won't?" Said Arsalan. "What do you mean?" Said Rajneesh. "I'll tell you, what does he mean by that?" Said Saransh, making his presence known.

"Didn't I tell you, when we are done with you, no one will be able to know what happened to you?" Said Saransh. "You're here, in my den. You were brought here by my choice. No one knows how special squad works. Do you know about it?"  Said Arsalan. "What you mean by yours?" Said Nikhil intervening. "Oh my dear, Nikhil! You don't know, do you? You've missed everything. You've met Dr. Arsalan Khan, the M.D. of H & P, and Sara's husband, don't you, but you haven't met our chief, right? Let me do the honours, He's Arsalan Ahmed Khan, chief of Special Squad." Said Saransh. Nikhil staggered along with his chair as he had gotten a big shock. "Shocked????" Said Saransh amused. Before anyone could say anything, Arsalan punched Danny so hard that he fell with such force, taking his chair along with him. "That's for touching my daughter." Said Arsalan, giving Nikhil one more shock.  ( Ps. Nikhil will have a heart attack receiving shocking news one by one. Poor Nikhil..😈😈🥱😁😉😉 ) "Rehan, take him from here and give him our special treatment. He shouldn't feel left out." Said Arsalan gesturing towards Danny, who was on the verge consciousness. Rehan, along with Rishi, dragged him with them.

"But how can it be possible? We were keeping an eye on you. I was behind you all, especially Sara and you from the start. Why didn't I know about it?" said Nikhil, wondering in shock. "Because you saw what we wanted you to know. What do you think, you'll stalk my wife from college and we won't know? Do you take us a fool, like you?" Said Arsalan looking at him. "You were just a game for us, which we played very well. But when you went MIA taking Rehan's face, that was the time we weren't able to track you. But when I got to know about you, with you looking just like Rehan, that was the time we had our suspicions. As Rehan had lost all his memories, we didn't know anything about him. But we had kept an eye on you. Your all act was monitored. And then I got to know your involvement with Rajeesh." Said Saransh. "Then Jay told us about you, telling him that you're going away and won't contact him anymore. With the help of the records, we got to know about your plastic surgery and stealing Rehan's face along with his identity." Said Arsalan.