CHAPTER 4️⃣5️⃣

*AUTHORS POV*

Saransh and Samaira left the penthouse, making their way to the parking. Reaching the car, Saransh opened the door for Samaira with her replying in gratitude, and he also settled himself inside, fastening his seatbelt. Their first destination being Samaira's house, and after dropping her, he'll go towards his parent's house. "So, how are you feeling after getting friends for a lifetime?" Said Saransh, making her look at him with a smile at his question and the choice of words.  "Satisfaction." Replied Samaira. "Satisfaction! Why?" Asked Saransh, puzzled at her answer.

"For the first time, I felt that I'm a lovable person and can have someone's attention without being a bitch to them. In childhood, whenever I tried to make friends, either they were with me because of my father being rich or some girls just wanted to get to my brother through me. Never in my life till now, I've had genuine friends all were ready to take advantage and just bite behind your back if they don't get what they need. Being fed up with all this, I started hiding myself in a facade of a fake spoil brat who just knows how to spend money and who behaves dumb. People think that just because my father is a board member, I got a recommendation because of him. But the truth is, I'm a merit student and was, in fact, in the list of  the top 3 in my college. So, instead of going abroad, I joined H & P without any recommendation from my father. Ultimately all the people working there thinks just because my father is rich and has money, then his children will be dumb as well and will be able to get anything with money, isn't it? So, yes. I'm satisfied that I can too make friends and there's nothing wrong with me being nice or not. The difference is the type of people you meet in your life and not your nature. On bad experience was just a lesson and there's many more to come ahead." Said Samaira with a pretty smile looking at him while Saransh was gazing at her in adoration.

Arsalan and Sara, before coming out of Sara's room, were discussing the call that he gotten today and was telling Sara to be careful in whatever she's doing because her plans were the best but are always dangerous. It's works very well but has its drawbacks. After Saransh and Samaira left all of them proceeded towards the dining area and started having their dinner peacefully. Noorie asked Asma about Ishaan being missing. "Asma, I didn't see Ishaan bro today and here too. We should've called him for dinner and Haan, too, as they both are alone." said Noorie, looking at Asma, earning a teasing smile from her. "Ishaan came to drop me and told me he had a meeting amd will have the dinner with the clients after his meeting. So, he'll be attending the meeting and will be having his dinner there. After reminding me a hundred times, to take my medicines on times. And about your Haan, I don't know about him." Said Asma to which Noorie glared at her. "Big bro, did he call you?" Said Noorie looking at Arsalan. Even if she won't say but the people sitting there, all of them know how much she cares about Ahaan and already had accepted the arrangement too. "I don't know. Maybe he had messaged Ishaan, and he was telling him that his mom was calling him  and was urging him to meet her. So maybe he went there, I'm not sure." Said Arsalan looking at them.

After their dinner, Grandma went to her room, not before making sure that Asma and Roshni had taken their medicines, and Noorie made sure that she took hers. Sara, after helping Noorie and Mallika to wash the dishes and tidy up the mess from the kitchen, she went to her room, and Arsalan went towards Armaan's house to get some sleep. Noorie went to her home and dialled Ahaan's number. "Haan, where are you? You didn't call me today and I saw that your house is locked too." said Noorie as soon as he picked up his call. "Noor, take a deep breath. And say one thing at a time. I'm not a multi talker like you. So first, I was working on an important case, so I was at the office, and while working, I lost track of time. Second, I was very busy today, Noor, and I didn't even have my dinner till now. And for your last question, I'm on my way, and I haven't reached home yet." Said Ahaan answering all her questions at once but slowly.