CHAPTER 1️⃣0️⃣8️⃣

*AUTHORS POV*

Murat was stunned at the revelation. He staggered, making Noorie rush to support him, and his eyes were drenched with tears. He didn't know his stubbornness would cost him his son's life. "When he had come to me intending to marry your daughter. I thought he wasn't serious. But when he left everything for her and told me he'll get married to her with or without me and he loved her. I regretted at that moment, but the anger of my son leaving me for a girl had clouded my mind, and I disowned him at that moment, telling him to never contact me again. I swear I tried to find him after I had come to my senses but I didn't find him anywhere. I've never heard from him again. I wasn't even aware that he was not alive." said Murat, explaining his point of view. "How could it be possible? He took Arsalan with him to your hospital to meet you and inform you about Hoorie's birth." Said Grandma. "I don't remember anyone informing me about my son's arrival, but I met Arsalan once when he was small. He was sitting outside the hospital waiting for his father. I had talked to him at that time but had to leave for an urgent work. If I had a single idea about him being my blood, then I wouldn't have left from there and waited for my son." Said Murat looking at them.

"Pops is cool, right? Would you mind if I call you that instead of Grandpa?" said Noorie to lighten up his mood, gaining his attention, looking at him. He chuckled through his tears, "I got such a pretty granddaughter. You can call me whatever you want, my love." Said Murat, kissing her forehead gently. Everyone was staring at the duo with a small smile adorning their faces, "This is not done. When anyone accepts anything from one of us, then they get us free with it. So, if you're taking Noorie as your granddaughter, then you would have to take us too." Said Roshni, making Murat stare at her. "A person who's alone his whole life would be very happy to get so many grandkids at once. So, I'm willing to accept you all, I would absolutely love it.." Said Murat looking at them. "So, pops welcome to the family!" Said the youngsters in chorus. Saransh's phone rang, and he excused himself and took the call. "Sir, Jay had reached already and will land here, taking him along." Said Suhani from the other side. "Good, be in with contact with him and keep me updated." Said Saransh before hanging up.

"Dad!" Said Saransh calling him. "Yes, what happened? And who was on the call?" Said Samrat looking at him. "Suhani. Jay has already reached Wali Raza's location and will get him by tomorrow morning. He'll leave immediately after explaining everything to him." Said Saransh informing him. "Dad, we need to them out safely. Samaira's parents, along with Grandma, Ma, and the girls." Said Saransh. "Yeah, we should. Make the arrangements done. The elders would leave along with Mr.Siddique first, then the girls, everyone going at the same time wouldn't he safe." Said Samrat. "Okay, dad. I'll get it done. You tell mom about it along with everyone." Said Saransh. "Okay, I'll do it now. Did you connect with Arsalan?" Said Samrat asking her. "Nope, that idiot had switched off his phone. Surely there's a storm which is brewing. He won't sit quietly till he won't get Doll, safe and sound in front of him. You know he's calm and collected most of the time, but when the matter is not Doll's safety, he isn't the one to stay quiet." Said Saransh looking at him.

A day has passed by already, & they weren't able to find Sara and Arsalan has gone MIA, he's neither picking up the calls nor responding to their messages, while Sara was under heavy sedation along with the other person they had capture which got her under control. Saransh and his team were in full action trying to get the locations. Rajneesh was on the hit list in all the departments. All his warehouses, business, money, bank accounts, and all his legal and illegal work were under the control of the special squad. He won't be able to even get out of the area in which he was hiding. Immediate arrest upon seeing him is issued. Meanwhile, the elders were going to be shifted at the safehouse, which was under full protection. At the penthouse, the elder is already done with all the necessary packing with the things needed to he taken. "Grandma, don't worry. It's just for safety purposes. Moreover, it's just a matter of some time. You won't have to stay at that place for long. The time you'll be back you'll the find our complete family and that's my promise." Said Saransh with determination. "I know. Get her back safe and sound. Where is Arsal? I haven't seen that boy since the night he came into my room." said Grandma, looking at him. "You know him very well, Grandma. He's very furious with the sudden change in the events. He absolutely hates when anything doesn't go according to him. Till the time, he won't get her. He won't come home." Said Saransh looking at him.