CHAPTER 1️⃣3️⃣

*AUTHORS POV*

The hospital was filled with the whispering of the upcoming party echoing in the premises. The preparation for the party is going in full fledge, with the team of organisers running around the party hall trying to find mistakes and correcting the errors. The party is going to steal the limelight with hundreds of reporters swarming around the hall like a light attracting a moth.  Meanwhile, Asma and Noorie were preparing breakfast when a sleepy Roshni entered the kitchen. "Aren't you going to the hospital?" Asked Noorie, looking at her attire. "No, our hospital is hosting a party and I need to go shopping. I don't have clothes." Said Roshni taking a seat. "You both never have anything to wear even after the pile of clothes gathering dirt into the corner of your closet." Said Asma gesturing towards Roshni and Noorie. "Hey, from where did I come in between? You are talking to her, and she's talking about shopping.  Dont pull me in it," ssid Noorie whining.

"Yeah. You two can't just keep teasing my Noorie." Said a freshly showered Sara coming towards Noorie engulfing her in a bear hug. "You are my true sister, Sara baby. I love you, " said a grinning Noorie. "You are going to the hospital. Don't you have to shop too?" Asked Asma, looking at Sara, who is ready in her work clothes with a stethoscope hanging around her neck.

#Funfact: Guys, it's just for show I as a future doctor and a medical student would like clear the myth of doctors roaming with it hanging around their necks.We don't roam wearing it apart from examining the patients.

Back to the topic, Sara was about to leave after having breakfast, only to be stopped by Roshni. "Where are you going? We are going shopping for the dress to wear at the party." Said Roshni. "I need to go. I've important commitments. And I've lots of dresses in my closet I'll wear any one of them." Said Sara. "No, I'm not taking no for an answer. You are coming with me along with these two, and Shruti will also be joining us, " said Roshni, gesturing towards Asma and Noorie. "Leave about this shopaholic, but what am I going to do there? I'm not in need of more clothes at the moment." Said Asma looking at Rohsni. "Excuse me, what do you mean by shopaholic? I don't go around wasting my time and money to shop for useless things. I just shop for things which are important, " said Noorie, defending herself. Making Asma to raise her eyes at her daring her to deny her claim, "Okay. Fine, maybe a little bit but not more than that and moreover a girl needs a lot of pretty clothes." Said Noorie agreeing with Asma.

"Okay, so it's decided then. We are going shopping and will be having a girls' day. Just us and no one else." Said Roshni cheering loudly. "Fine, I'll come, but after completing my work, okay. It won't take much time. I'll just go to the hospital, attend my patients, and then I'll directly come to the mall. What say?" said Sara, taking her leave. "We'll also come after taking a half day leave. Okay bye," said Asma, gesturing towards Noorie and herself. "And you, what will you do till we come? Do one thing, clean the house rather than lurking around." said Noorie, looking at her.  "No way, I'm going to catch up with my sleep." Said Roshni outrightly denying  Noorie's statement. Sara reached the hospital, parking her scooty, and she went inside. Asma and Noorie too went to their respective works and applied for a half day leave. Rehan entered Sara's cabin, making her groan in silence. "Why can't he just leave me alone? I absolutely don't like to turn him down every time." thought Sara as Rehan greeted him with a formal smile.

"Sir, do you need anything?" Asked Sara. "Yes, I do need you." Said Rehan, making Sara' to glare at him. "What!" Exclaimed Sara. "No, no...wait...wait, I meant that I needed to have a word with you," said a baffled Rehan quickly, completing his sentence. "Oh. Say then, what do you need to say?" Said Sara understandingly. "If you don't mind, then can we sit  and talk?" said Rehan, asking her for a seat. "Yeah, sure, sir. Please have a seat." Said Sara, she herself took a seat gesturing Rehan to take one. "Actually, I hope you are already aware of the party that is going to be held & organised by the hospital." Said Rehan. "So we are required to take someone as a date with us. I mean a plus one. So I was wondering if you'll accompany you as my plus one. I'll just consider myself very lucky if you agree. You don't have to say it now. You have my number. Just text me till tonight. Okay, then I'll take your leave, but please take it into your consideration, " further added Rehan. He exited the cabin, leaving a dumbfounded Sara thinking about his words.