CHAPTER 3️⃣1️⃣

*AUTHORS POV*

As per Sara's instructions , Arsalan asked the hospital team to get him the footage of the time when the incident took place and told them to pass it to his P.A. He called Asad asking him to get inside his cabin. Asad entered the cabin, not before taking his permission to enter. "Asad, I want you to extract the footage of the incident and bring it to me. The surveillance team will get it ready. Make sure to come here directly." Said Arsalan instructing him. "Okay, sir. I'm on it." Said Asad before taking his leave. Arsalan was anticipating the next step from Sara, as per her plan, because she's absolutely unpredictable and becomes lethal when it comes to saving her near and dear ones.

Someone entered the hospital room in which Samaira's mother was admitted only to find it empty. Rehan was very angry upon receiving the room empty. "Where the hell did they take my mother? I won't leave the person responsible for it." shouted Rehan loudly and reached for the exit. As expected from him, they've already shifted her to a safer place as they know he'll come running, looking for his mother because she's the one who's at the moment is his weakness. Sara came out from behind the curtain, only to see him walking away, "Your condition is making you into a person that you aren't. You are going to get the correct treatment, but first, I'm going to play with you a little because you've made everyone suffer. Now it's your turn to suffer. You just wait and watch. You won't know what hit you." Said Sara looking at the direction of the door which Rehan went.

Ishaan, Asma, Noorie reached near the entrance of their building in Ishaan's car and with Ahaan following behind in his car. They parked their car at the same time. And Noorie quickly reached to open the door and left the car. With Ahaan quickly reached out, doing the same following her around. While Asma stopped Ishaan to let them resolve the matter by themselves amd they'll go after them. To which he stopped with an understanding nod. "Don't you think it would've been better if Sara had been here for informing grandma about Roshni?" Said Ishaan looking at her. "Yes, I know, but she's busy with who knows what plans and not telling anyone about it." Said Asma, rolling her eyes in annoyance. "Yes, she hasn't even told Arsalan." Said Ishaan siding with her. "Whatever it is, it's going to be very dangerous , but Rehan is surely going to get caught." Said Asma.

Noorie was making her way towards the elevator with Ahaan following behind her like a lost puppy. "Noor, wait!" Said Ahaan taking the elevator. "Yes, Ahaan. How can I help you?" said Noorie, looking at him. And a bewildered Ahaan staring at her as if he had seen her for the first time. "Why are you calling me that?" Asked Ahaan, looking at her. "What? Isn't that your name?" Said Noorie, feigning innocence. "Yes, it is. But not for you. You always call me Haan, remember?" said Ahaan, reminding her. "Yes, I had but not anymore because from now onwards you are not my friend and you are also going to call me Noorie just like everyone." said Noorie, looking at him, enjoying his reactions. Ahaan looked like someone had asked for his kidney, who was totally shocked, not all moving, standing like a statue with his mouth open.

"WHAT!" Shouted Ahaan loudly, causing his voice to echo in the silent elevator and Noorie to flinch as he shouted very loudly. His eyes softened a little, and he went towards Noorie holding her hands in his, "Noor, I'm really very sorry. It was not my intention to hurt you. I was just joking, and you seriously look like an adorable , cute kitten. I was not lying about that part. You can hit me if you want, but please don't sever our friendship. I can't imagine my day without listening to you calling me Haan. Please forgive me." Said Ahaan completing his speech, making Noorie look at him in awe. "Aw! Haan. You are so looking so cute. How am I going to deny you now? That's not according to our plan." Said Noorie innocently, and Ahaan was very happy listening to what she had called him but was confused about the last sentence.

"What do you mean by our?" Asked Ahaan, alerting her. "Oh, that. I was very angry at you and wanted to teach you a lesson so Roshni suggested this punishment to me." Said Noorie guiltily. Ahaan gaped at her, listening to the plan. One thing is for sure that he's never going to let Noorie be alone with Roshni as her company has proved to be very dangerous for him. With that, Noorie forgave him, and they both were headed towards the penthouse. After some time, Ishaan and Asma, too, entered with Grandma waiting for them. "Is someone going to tell me what's going on? You all are going and coming at any time, and not all informing me. Where are Sara and Roshni?" Asked Grandma, looking at them.