CHAPTER 1️⃣0️⃣5️⃣

*AUTHORS POV*

The night was about to end, but they hadn't come to a conclusion. They were waiting for his call. They dozed off a bit, and then after a nap, they again started their thinking. "Saransh, why don't we do as he says? It will be helpful for us," said Ahaan, looking at them. "What do you say, Ahaan? You of all people know that these things aren't child's play." Said Saransh looking at him. "Listen to me first, you idiot! I know about it very well. But we can make him believe that you are ready to do it. And he, being the part of the system, very well knows how it works. Just tell him that you'll do the needful requirements. But it will take time to process." Said Ahaan looking at him. "That's a brilliant plan, Ahaan. No wonder you're the best lawyer out there." Said Armaan looking at him. "Yup, it is. We'll go with it. What do you say, Saransh?" Said Arsalan. "Yup, we'll just have to wait for his call." Said Saransh looking at them.

With the passing time, the boys were waiting for his call. Arsalan's phone rang, making them alert, thinking the call being the one they were waiting for, "It's Ishaan." Said Arsalan before picking it up. He conversed on the phone with the doctor, who was updating him about Asma's health. He thought it would be a little early to discharge her. But Asma wasn't ready to listen to anyone and is adamant to be back home. He told the doctor that he'll be the one personally monitoring her health. He hung up the call, taking his seat back. "He's taking too much time." Said Armaan. "Have some patience." Said Ahaan rolling his eyes at him. Noorie was sleeping, leaning on Ahaan. The phone rang loudly, disturbing her sleep. She got up hurriedly, taking in her surroundings.

"Yes, Rishi." Said Saransh on the phone. "Okay, you keep an eye on it." Said Saransh before hanging up. "Rishi was telling thet Rajneesh's phones along with his registered sims were destroyed." Said Saransh looking at them. "So, maybe he's using the goons phone to contact us." Said Armaan looking at them. "It's an advanced system that he's using to make his calls untraceable." said Noorie, informing them. She, along with Ahaan, went to the kitchen to get some coffee to give them a boost. Saransh's phone rang again, and this time, it was the awaiting call. "Yes, officer. What did you decide?" Said Rajnnesh. "I'm ready to do it. I've even gotten the needful requirements but you're a part of the system, too. You know it's not easy to get it out soon. Moreover the cabinet secretary is out of the country at the moment along with the president." Said Saransh.

The call was silent for some time before he replied to them. "Okay. But now I want another thing from you." Said Rajneesh. "What is it?" Said Saransh looking at boys. "I need Wali Raza." He replied, making them shocked. "We can't get a dead person. The Wali Raza you're talking about is dead." Said Saransh. "No, he's not. I had an inkling of him being alive. That's the reason Roshni, her daughter, was taken last time to get him out. But now I'm sure about it, my trusted source confirmed it yesterday. He's has his name changed. Find him, and bring him at the address that I've sent. You've two hours." He said before hanging up. "Twist after twist! The person who's dead for the world for the last 9 years hadn't actually died?" Said Ahaan holding his head. "Armaan, did you hear your father-in-law is alive?" Said Ahaan looking at him. "Ahaan, my ears are functioning properly. I, too, heard what he said." Said Armaan.

Saransh make the necessary calls, "Suhani get a list of all the men in their forties who had chamged their names recently. Check out the person with this description, he had changed it maybe 8 to 9 years ago. Be quick and send it to me fast." Said Saransh before hanging up. "If he's alive, then it means that he has the proofs with him. We have to get him along with the proof. It could be a great lead for us." Said Saransh looking at Arsalan and the others. Armaan suddenly shouted, making all of them startled. "What the hell, Armaan? Why did you scream like a hyena?" Said Ahaan, who just beside him. "I'm sorry. I just remembered something that will definitely help us in tracing the girls. Why didn't I think of it before? Anklet!" Said Armaan looking at them.