CHAPTER 4️⃣4️⃣

*AUTHORS POV*

Arsalan, after arriving at the mansion and spending his time in his room as well as Mr.Siddique, made his way to his room. After taking a warm, nice, and relaxing shower and getting himself freshening up, he was about to go and have his dinner but was not in the mood to eat the food made by the cook, he decided to visit the girl's penthouse hoping they'll be having some food for an extra person. He took his car keys and instructed the nurse to give Mr.Siddique his food and medicines on time, and he won't be staying home today and was going out. He started his journey and drove towards the girl's penthouse.

Meanwhile, Noorie has also taken her leave and was in need of a cab to reach home. With the help of her phone, she managed to book one but was not able to get it as all were either far or already doing cancellations, and today, she wasn't able to find Ishaan,too. After waiting for some time, Roban, her colleague and a good friend, generously offered her a lift, and he'll be dropping her home, which she readily agreed. Sitting in his car, she told him the address, and he made his way towards the said destination. Parking his car, he dropped her and went towards his way after, ensuring that she had reached safely and was going to the penthouse.

Arsalan, too, reached at the same time as Noorie. As he was parking his car, he saw Noorie making his way from a boy's car, and as he was facing her, he wasn't able to see the face of the boy clearly. When Noorie made her way towards the elevator, he too reached near the elevator and called her to wait for him, too. "Big bro, you here? If you had told me you were coming, then I won't have had to wait for so much time looking for a ride," said Noorie, sulking a little. "Noorie Bear, how many times have I told you to just call someone whenever you are in need of a cab? If Ishaan is unavailable, you would've called me or Ahaan. You know it's dangerous for you to roam without us or without proper security." Said Arsalan, making her understand, to which she said sorry promising not to do it again.

Sara was in her room doing her work of cleaning her closet as she hadn't done it for a long time. And her closet and room needed to be arranged. She was humming and doing her work. Suddenly, someone entered her room  and was about to close her eyes from behind,  making Sara jerk up and punched the person who tried to close it. When she was about to take a look to whom she had alleged punched or might have broken something, she heard a loud laugh at her room's door and there it was Arsalan who was laughing looking at the person.

Looking at the person she saw, Saransh was groaning in pain on her bed holding his stomach, and Arsalan, along with Armaan, were rolling in a fits of laughter. And Samaira standing at the threshold of her door cupping her mouth in shock, not expecting Sara to attack Saransh like that. Along with Asma and Noorie too, laughing hiding their mouth with their hands. "Doll, you sure punch like a man. It's hurts so bad. Who hits someone so hard?" Said Saransh groaning jn pain still holding his stomach. "Who told you to sneak up on me, Anshu?" Said Sara looking at him, making him horrified to be called Anshu in front of everyone, especially the special one.   ( I hope you know with special I meant whom..😉😉)

Now it was Samaira's turn to burst into laughter hearing such a cute nickname from Sara for Saransh. "Doll! Stop it. I've told you so many times not to call me that. Arsal, man, control your girl. She just made a mess of my name in front of everyone." Said a horrified Saransh looking at Arsalan with Sara raising her brows at his words. "She's your sister, too, man. And don't pull me in between when she hadn't stopped till now with her childish nickname for me that she used to call me when we were small." Said Arsalan reprimanding him.

Now it was Saransh who burst out in laughter and Samaira, who got the shocking news of Saransh and Sara being siblings standing still trying to grasp the new information. "You mean to say that she still calls you bunny?" Said Saransh on between his laughs."Yup, she still does. Hey, wait, Seher, isn't that my favourite hoodie that I was unable to find. How is that with you?" Said Arsalan to Saransh with the last one being directed to Sara, who quickly threw the hoodie inside her closet, closing its door. "It just came with my clothes in my luggage, and I  didn't see it while packing and brought it with me." Said Sara. "Oh! Is it? You do know you are a very bad liar, don't you?." said Arsalan, looking at her face.