CHAPTER 9️⃣2️⃣

*AUTHORS POV*

Asad and Shruti entered inside, greeting the boys and Mallika. "Shruti, how are you?" Said Mallika, looking at her as she too had become familiar to her. "I'm fine, Aunty. Just these devils troubling a little." Said Shruti looking at her. "Twins???" Said Seerat and Mallika at the same time. Asad and Shruti nodded proudly. They were very elated knowing about their babies instead of a baby and are very proud to admit it and excited too. "Congrats, Asad. But you'll have to face a dual problem." Said Samrat, looking at making him puzzled. "Dual problem?" Said Asad. "Yeah, Ansh was a true brat, always troubling and crying. He was a crybaby and had a loud voice box. And you know he used to sleep the whole day but was active during the night." Said Samrat remembering it. "Be quiet, Major. Have some shame yesterday. Your son got married, and you're bad mouthing him. Very bad. Asad and Shruti don't listen to this old man. He likes to blabber like this. My Ansh was a very cute baby and just a little naughty, nothing more." Said Seerat glaring at Samrat.

"Come on, everyone. Breakfast is ready. Shruti, when did you come?" Said Sara looking at her. "Just now." Replied Shruti. "Asma, go and call Grandma for breakfast, please." Said Sara looking at her. She nodded and went to call her. All the other people took their seat. Grandma too came and joined them. "Shruti, how are you, my dear?" said Grandma, looking at her. "I'm good, Grandma. And your intuition was 100% accurate." Said Shruti looking at her. "Congrats to both of you. And all the best, too, as being parents is a big responsibility in itself, " said Grandma about taking a seat. "Thank Grandma." Said Asad and Shruti at the same time. They started having their breakfast when Grandma asked about the couple. "Grandma, let them sleep yesterday was actually very hectic, especially for Samaira." Said Arsalan looking at her. She nodded before continuing her breakfast. "A family that eats together." "Stays together." Said Armaan and Ahaan, making all of them agree and chuckle in amusement.

After completing their breakfast, they all took a seat in the living room. Arsalan went into their room, followed by Sara. "Did you take your watch?" Said Sara. "Yes, I took it." Ssid Arsalan checking his phone. "Try to come early and call me when you reach, okay. Have your meals on time, and don't just take coffee for breakfast." Said Sara looking at him, straightening his suit. "Yeah, okay. Anything else, my love." Said Arsalan engulfing her in his arms. "Yeah, I'll miss you. Come soon." Said Sara. "Me too. And I love you." Said Arsalan. "Me too. Now go or else you'll be late." Said Sara looking at him. He pecked her forehead and was ready to leave, making his way towards the living room. "Arsalan? You're going somewhere?" Asked Seerat, looking at him. "Yes, aunty. I had an urgent work which came up suddenly and for that I have to be in London today, anyhow. So, I'm just going there." Said Arsalan.

"Oh! But tomorrow is Anshu and Maira's reception. Will you be back by then?" She asked him. "I'll try my best, Aunty, but can't be sure. I'll talk to him. Don't worry." Said Arsalan looking at him. "Asad, I'll be waiting in the car. Come soon." Said Arsalan before going out, and Asad was making his way towards the door along with a sad faced Shruti. "Is it necessary for you to go?" Said Shruti looking at him. "Yes, babe. Duty calls. But you know, right, I'll be back in no time. Take care, and have your meals and meds on time, without fail. And don't eat junks if you're craving for something. Let the girls know they'll be happy to help, and Mallika and Seerat Aunty are too here. Be safe and babies take care & don't trouble your Mama. Your daddy will be back in a jiffy." said Asad, patting her stomach and pecking her forehead. "Take care, okay. And call me when you reach." Said Shruti kissing his cheeks. "Okay, if you love birds are done and then will you go Asad. And moreover, my brother is too impatient for his own good." Said Asma. "Don't worry, your Ritu is in safe hands." Said Roshni. "And Sara is strictest of all when it comes to health. She'll perfectly monitor her health." said Noorie, looking at him. "Asad be calm. And don't stress about her, I'll make her anything she wants and won't be allowing her to eat junks, " said Sara lastly. He went ahead, looking relaxed and tension free.