CHAPTER 1️⃣2️⃣

*AUTHORS POV*

The day was about to end, the sky was adorned with shades of orange and the people winding up their work and leaving for their home. Sara and Roshni reached their building's parking lot with Sara parking the scooty, and both of them made their way towards the elevator. Asma, too, reached the building, getting down from her cab, giving the fare to the driver. She, too, went to their apartment, opening it with the help of the keys. The trio reached the living room, throwing themselves on the couch after the tiring day. Asma was unaware of the upcoming storm, courtesy to Noorie. The storm finally arrives as  Ishaan, along with Noorie and Armaan, reaching for the elevator.

Noorie was getting ready to leave. She was in a hurry to leave the floor so that she won't have to go with Ishaan. Reaching the parking lot hurriedly, she caught sight of Armaan leaning on his car. Rushing towards Armaan, she quickly sat in his car with a confused and shocked Armaan thinking about Noorie running like she's being chased. "Please, please, Armaan bro. Drive fast. Ishaan sir will be searching for me. I don't want to go with him, " said Armaan, urging him to start the car. Armaan, amused upon listening to Noorie's plead, stared the car driving away from the office. "What happened, and why are you running away from Ishaan?" Asked Armaan, looking at a very nervous Noorie biting her nails. "Actually, he wanted me to come with him to my friends apartment and I don't want to go. He told me to accompany him and I ran away before he could catch the sight of me. " Said Noorie. "Now drive I need to reach before him," Noorie told him further.

Not able to find Noorie in the office, he asked her colleague only to get to know that she went ahead already. He went towards his car, taking the route of Asma's apartment. Ishaan and Noorie, along with Armaan, reached at the same time. With Armaan and Noorie ahead of him, he parked his car reaching towards the elevator as the duo went before he could get a hold on them. Hurriedly, reaching towards the door, Noorie and Armaan rang the doorbell. Roshni opened the door, catching the sight of Noorie. She scrunched her nose in a cute manner, making Armaan look at her adoringly. "Don't you have any other work other than coming here? Why don't you shift here permanently rather than taking the pains of coming here every day?" asked Roshni. "Are you going to interrogate me here at the door rather than allowing me to come inside? And I'm not alone. I came with a guest, too," said Noorie, gesturing towards Armaan.

"Hey, sunshine. How are you?" Asked a grinning Armaan. "Was better before your arrival," said Roshni, rolling her eyes. "Come on, sunshine. I know you missed me, " said Armaan. "Missing and that too you? I won't be missing you even in my nightmares, " said Roshni, looking at him. "Can you two continue your bickering inside?" Asked a nervous looking Noorie after taking a look at Ishaan leaving the lift and coming in their direction. "What did you do now?" Asked Roshni, narrowing her eyes at Noorie. "Me, what will I do? Stop with your nonsense and let me in." Said Noorie entering inside the apartment and Armaan looking at their exchange in amusement. As Noorie went inside, Ishaan too reached the door, making Roshni surprised. Ishaan, too, looked surprised at Armaan standing at their apartment's door along with Roshni. "What are you doing here, Armaan?" asked Ishaan. "Oh! Me? I was near your office, so looking at Noorie, I offered her a ride, " said Armaan, concealing the truth where Noorie forcefully offered a lift to herself in his car.

"Noorie, what are you doing here? Didn't you come in the morning too?" asked Asma, staring at Noorie, who was entering the apartment."Why are you all behind me? Can't I come here whenever I wish?" Whined Noorie. At the same time, Armaan and Ishaan, along with Roshni, entered the apartment, making Asma gaze at Ishaan shyly. "Shaan, you are here too. Armaan, you also?" asked Asma, surprised with the sudden reunion. " Did Ahaan come along too?" Asked Asma, searching for Ahaan too. "No, Asma. Ahaan is not with us. I came with Noorie as I dropped her here. And About Ishaan, he came after us. We met at the door." Said Armaan looking towards Ishaan.
Ishaan was looking at Asma in disappointment. "What happened, Shaan? Why are you looking at me like that? Did I do something?" Asma asked Ishaan. "Yes, I'm very upset with you, Maara." Said Ishaan looking at her.