CHAPTER 6️⃣9️⃣

*AUTHORS POV*

The girls were very excited to have a day out with just them along with the ladies. Seerat reached the apartment as per planned. She rang the doorbell, and Noorie rushed to open the door, "Aunty, I was waiting for you only." Said Noorie, taking her in a bone crushing hug, being excited one. "Hoorie, let her come in first." Said Grandma, making her bit her tongue, saying a small sorry she dragged her in where Asma and Roshni were seated along with Mallika. Seerat met them all and after exchanging pleasantries complimented their house which was indeed very beautiful.

Sara entered the living room with her bad, "Auntie, did you come alone?" Said Sara asking her. "Nope, Doll. Major dropped me here, and he went to meet his old friend. He will pick me up too in the evening." Said Sara looking at her. "Doll, didn't you tell Maira? Isn't she here?" Said Seerat, not spotting her. "Yes, I have informed her, and she's on the way she just messaged me." Said Sara making her grin. "So, girls ready for the day out." Said Seerat asking them. "Yes, we are." Were the choruses that were heard as girls said it together, making them grin and giving hifi to each other.

The doorbell rang, Sara went to open the door and was surprised to see Samaira along with Saransh. "Anshu, why are you here?" Said Sara, narrowing her eyes at him. "What! Ma called me to take you all at your destination. I'll be your chauffeur for today, my lady." Said Saransh dramatically, grinning. "Okay, come inside. Auntie, Samaira is here with Anshu." Said Sara entering inside. "Anshu, I called you so many times so that you could come and take me. Why weren't you picking up calls? Your father was the one who had to drop me here." Said Seerat looking at him.

"Sorry, Ma. My phone was on silent as early morning I had to rush at my workplace for some work. And when I was done, I thought to pick Aira, as we were coming at the same place." Said Saransh, looking at her, earning a teasing smile from them. "Okay, ladies, it's already late. Come on, let's go." Said Saransh informing them. The girls made their way towards the exit with Seerat bidding farewell to Grandma and Mallika. She also urged Mallika to come with them,  making her decline politely. She too went to the parking and sat in the car which was brought by Saransh as it was big enough to fit all of them.

They reached the mall and went inside it to the section they desired. All the ladies decided to wear something traditional. Seerat opted for a saree. Samaira, Noorie, and Roshni opted for a full sleeves gown. Asma too thought to try something new, so she too opted for a saree. Sara was too confused regarding the clothing. The girls went to shop for their accessories and footwear and went together with an intention to meet at the same place again. And Saransh too drove away reluctantly after dropping them as per his mother's instructions. She knew very well her son's reason in accompanying them,  which is wanting to spend time with Samaira.

Seerat and Sara were at the clothing section again, looking for a suitable dress for her. As she was going through it, Sara's  eyes stopped at a beautiful half Sarre that was displayed which was looking very pretty and she, at the moment, decided to buy it. Seerat saw her staring in the saree's direction. She, too, liked it once glance. She nudged Sara and told her to try it out to which she went and tried it out and was looking absolutely gorgeous as it was pretty decent and modest and and told the staff to pack it up and make the necessary arrangements too. As they went to the billing counter, Sara was about to give her card, but Seerat beat her to it and made the payment before she could, making Sara stare at her.

"It's my gift for you. And I won't take a no from you. Just take it and let's go to shop for the other accessories, too, " said Seerat, grabbing the bag, and went to the footwear section. "I don't need to take footwear, Auntie, as I've already had the  matching heels that'll go wth this outfit. I'll wear that. And I have lots of accessories too. Bunny is obsessed with this colour on me, as according to him, I look too pretty in this colour. So he had filled half of  my closet with the different shades of it." Said Sara looking at her, making her amused. "So, now I know why you wanted this one only. This is Arsal's favourite colour, isn't it?" Said Seerat with a teasing smile. "Auntie, it's not like that. I genuinely liked the design, and the colour was a coincidence." Said Sara looking at her.