CHAPTER 1️⃣1️⃣9️⃣

*AUTHORS POV*

A week has passed by already to Grandma's demise, and the lives of the members were getting back on track slowly. They were getting on everything on the correct track after losing an important person who held  equal importance in everyone's life. Arsalan and Saransh were busy getting the traitor amongst them. Ali has shifted to Siddique mansion with Murat. Armaan was living in the penthouse with Roshni along with Arsalan. Sara was at home taking care of her daughter and herself. Seher was staying with them in the penthouse along with Mallika. Samrat and Seerat, too, were at the penthouse living with the children as they know that if everyone left, there won't be anyone to get them on track. Eira was the only source of happiness in their life these days. Her adorable smile with her sweet talk loaded with cuteness. The hospital too was back on track, the danger along with the negativity was eliminated leaving behind a safe environment all the things envisioned by Sara as per her promise was already improvised making the people happy at her honesty and dedication. Ali has taken charge of the hospital as Arsalan was busy with his duties.

It was a bright morning with a cheerful environment. The people of the penthouse were busy with their respective works. The girls, along with the  ladies, were busy preparing the breakfast as per Grandma's rules. They are on with the tradition of eating together. The boys were in the living room along with Samrat and Wali, who were busy with the little chatterbox. During these days, Wali had become close to the members along with the little doll, who was equally attached to her Wali gramps. "Dadda!" Said Eira calling her father, who was conversing with the boys. "Yes, princess." Said Arsalan diverting his attention to her. "When will we see the babies again?" Said Eira. Sara, along with the ladies, entered the living room with morning beverages. "We'll be going to today, baby." Said Sara taking a seat and passing the coffee to Arsalan. "Really!" She exclaimed. "Yes, we will." Said Arsalan to his little princess.

Arsalan and Saransh were back to the headquarters. They went to the place where Danny was kept, entering his cell, and they could see he was better than before. Arsalan took a seat in front of him. "Tell me now what do you know about the girl who handed my daughter to you in London?" Said Arsalan. "I don't know anything about her. We were just ordered to come at a particular spot. When we reached there, she was with the girl. We don't know her name, but she was looking like she was in her late twenties. And she an extra finger in her right hand! This is the only thing I know about her." He said. Arsalan was shocked to know the description. He took out his phone and showed a picture to him. "Is she the one?" Said Arsalan looking at him. "Yes, she's the one." Said Danny quickly, identifying her. Arsalan and Saransh stared at each other. They exited the room. "How dare she? How easily she betrayed our trust by acting innocent. I won't leave her, that's for sure." Said Arsalan while dialling a number. "Yes, detective Charles Matthew here." Said the person from the other side. "Charles, Arsalan here!" replied Arsalan. "Dr. Arsalan! How can I help you? Aren't you in India?" said Charles. "Yes, I'm. I have a work for you." Said Arsalan. "Sure, I'll be happy to help." He said. Arsalan told him the happenings in detail about his his daughter being brought here, captive, and the person being in London was roaming freely after helping them. "Get her out. Ruby's phone is switched off, too. I'm sure she had done something to her. I'm sending the details, my trusted person will be there, you have to just hand her over to us." Said Arsalan. "Don't worry. Just send me the details and I'll be sure to get her." said Charles. "Thank you very much, Charles." Said Arsalan. "No need to thank me, man. You're an excellent human being along with your wife, who just donated a whole hospital to an N.G.O for a good cause without even batting an eyelash. I respect you for that. I'll update you soon." said Charles before hanging up.

"She's going to regret once my sister gets her hands on her." Said Saransh looking at her. "She will. My wife is not a siant to leave the person who was responsible for her daughter's harm. Because of  the sedatives that had given Eira, it has proved to be very injurious to her. Seher was furious about knowing about it." Said Arsalan looking at him. "Okay, let's leave. We have a meeting with the cabinet secretary along with the president. We have given them a report of what we're going to do with them." Said Saransh while the duo took their leave to carry on with their respective work . While at Ishaan's office, Ishaan was in his cabin working while Noorie was in hers when someone entered the cabin. "You, traitor. Get lost from here. Isn't your duty over? Now you don't have to protect me." Said Noorie to the person who entered. "Don't be like this, Noorie. I had come to meet you. You know we had to keep our identity in secret. I had strict orders." Said Rohan pacifying her. "A box of my favourite chocolate along with a lunch treat will do the needful." Said Noorie. Rohan narrowed his eyes at her, "You're such a blackmailer. Okay, done. Come, let's leave for lunch." Said Rohan making her grin, she left with him.