CHARACTER SKETCH 2

HEY, GUYS!!!!

WE'LL BE MEETING SOME CHARACTERS WILL BE IRTODUCE OR ARE INTRODUCED ALREADY JUST TO AVOID FURTHER CONFUSION...

Azad Mir - Mallika's husband. A scientist.

Sameer Mir - Mallika's lost son and Simran's twin.

Nikhil Chauhan - Negative Character. 😉😉

Kanika Raza - Roshni's mother. A housewife.

Wali Raza - Roshni's father. He was a famous politician of his time.

Abhiraj Dixit - Simran's husband. A businessman and a retired military officer are not in the service and team member of special squad.

Samrat Malhotra and Seerat Malhotra - Saransh's parents. Samrat is a retired major and ex-chief of the special squad. Seerat is an ex college professor who majored in economics and is presently a housewife.

Rajeev Chowdhury and Maya Chowdhury - Samaira and Rehan's parents. Rajeev is a board member of H & P, a prime one for that matter. Maya is a housewife.

Arhaan Jiwaani and Asfiya Jiwaani - Asmaara's parents. Arhaan was a scientist, and Asfiya was a housewife.

Rehana Ali and Ali Ahmed - Noorie's parents. Rehana was a social worker, and Ali was a doctor.

Azlan Qureshi and Seher Qureshi - Sara's parents. Azlan was the ex-lieutenant colonel of the Air Force and chief of the special squads. Seher was a chief doctor in H & P.

Manish and Priya Khattar - Ishaan parents. Manish an ex-health minister of his time. Priya, a social worker.

Rajneesh Khattar - Manish's younger brother and present heath minister. Ishaan's Uncle.

******************************

ONCE AGAIN GREETINGS TO MY DEAR VIEWERS!!!!

HELLO AND ASSALLAM WALAIKUM WA REHMATULLAHI WA BARKATUHU!!!!❤️❤️❤️

SO AS YOU ALL COULD SEE ABOVE. I WANTED TO INTRODUCE SOME CHARACTERS WHICH HAVE BEEN INTRODUCED LATER AND WHICH CAN MAKE YOUR WIRES FUSE AND YOU CONFUSE..🙃🙃😶

HENCE TO AVOID FURTHER CONFUSION THIS SHORT INTRODUCTION WITH THE CHARACTER WHICH HAVEN'T BEEN MENTIONED IN THE STARTING...🫶🫶

KEEP READING FURTHER TO KNOW MORE...👋👋👋

LOT'S OF LOVE❤️😍
HAVE A NICE DAY..💜💜