CHAPTER 8️⃣1️⃣

*AUTHORS POV*

HaaNoor reached their destination, as per planned by Ahaan. "Haan, where are we going & why have you covered my eyes?" Said Noorie to Ahaan, who had covered her eyes with his hands and taking her to the destined venue. "Just a second." Said Ahaan and opened her eyes. "Where are we?" Said Nooire tyring ot identity the place. "Turn around, Noor," said Ahaan, looking at her. She turned and was astonished to see the scene in front of her. A small path was made with petals of rose, making it look like a natural red carpet. Ahaan forwarded his hands to her. She held it, looking at him confused. He directed her through the path. She was literally feeling like a royalty walking on a red carpet, which was made with flowers. He made her walk on it, and the scene that she saw next stunned her. At the peak of a hill, a table was decorated beautifully. With the chairs covered with flowers. Open sky adorning with millions of stars along with their constellations and a full shining bright moon. It felt like the moon is hosting a dinner for them along with the stars. She turned to look at Ahaan, who was staring at her with a small grin. "Do you like it?" Said Ahaan giving her a boyish grin. "I loved it, Haan." Said Noore with a bright smile on her face. "I'm glad. Let's have a seat." Said Ahaan pulling a chair for her. She took a seat, "Tell me, Haan, why all this suddenly?" Said Noorie, looking at him.

"Can we have our food first. I'm hungry, I was so busy arranging all this. That I don't have the time to have lunch." Said Ahaan looking at her. Noorie narrowed her eyes at him, "Haan, are you mad? You're so careless when it comes to your heath." Saod Noorie serving him, and Ahaan served her. Noorie had the first bite and was shocked at the burst of the taste that she felt in her mouth. Her eyes shone brightly, "Omg! Haan. Did Sara cook this all?"said Noorie,  looking at her. "Acttually, yes. You like her food so much, so I had specially requested her to help me with the food. And we both cooked it together and I too helped her with it. " Said Ahaan rubbing the back of his head. "What!!?" Said Noorie, surprised. "That's so sweet of you, Haan. Thank you very much. This is the best date that I've ever had." Said Noorie. Ahaan was amazed and admired her beautiful face, which makes the cutest expressions while having the food. The way she scrunches her face when she eats something spicy, the way she enjoys the food. He loved it all. Admiring her after so many years, now when he's finally ready to blurt his heart out in front of her. He was nervous and scared at the same time. He is nervous about proposing his long-time crush and his dream girl & scared whether she'll like it or not, or if it isn't up to the mark. The reason being from their group, Noorie is the one who's a hopeless romantic.

After completing their dinner, Noorie was satisfied with it. "Ready for the desert." Said Ahaan looking at her. "Desert is there too?" Said Noorie. "Yes, there is. A special meal is incomplete without a special dessert." Said Ahaan. Clapping his hands loudly, a man comes out suddenly with a tray covered with red cloth. Noorie was amazed and surprised. The man kept the tray and went away. "What was that, Haan?" said Noorie, staring in the direction where the man went. "Our dessert." Said Ahaan gesturing her to see what's in it. She uncovered it. Her eyes twimked when she saw the desert. It was her favourite chocolate mousse ice cream with lots of chocolate chips. "Woah! Haan. You're the best. I'm loving it, " said Noorie, looking at him grinning. After finishing the desert, now Noorie was now more impatient to know about the secret behind this special date.

Ahaan knows Noorie's curiosity has reached its peak & she didn't have it in her to wait more, "Noor, I know you wanted to know what's happening and why it's happening?" Said Ahaan looking at her. "So, let me clear it all." Said Ahaan looking at her. He got up from her seat and held her hands in his, and took her at the edge of the hill. There was a telescope rooted at the spot, which Noorie failed to notice before. "Noor, first of all. I'm really sorry." Said Ahaan, making her confused. "And a very happy birthday to you in advance." Said Ahaan wishing. "Thank you very much, but there's still time left for it." said Noorie, looking at him. "I won't be there for your birthday. I know waht you're thinking, I had many plans made for your birthday but then I get to know that I've a very important meeting out the state and I wasn't able to postpone or even cancelled it even after trying countless times." Said Ahaan, her smile turned dim listening to it. "So, Sara gave me this wonderful idea of a pre-birthday celebration just for you, and I got a very special bonus from it." Said Ahaan looking at her. "What?" Said Noorie sulking. "Okay. So the thing is that I get to wish my pretty lady first. Do you know that the boys are extremely jealous cause I get to wish you first even before them?" Said Ahaan whispering in her ears, making her grin with a small blush.