CHAPTER 1️⃣1️⃣0️⃣

*AUTHORS POV*

The members of the squad arrived totally armed with their hands full of deadly rifles along with bullet proof vest adorning their body. Abhiraj had a DSR 50 sniper rifle.With a few modifications in it, to fire the more powerful 0.50 calibre round, this gun has become more valuable than any other weapons. They were on the attack mode by firing the bullets with maximum speed without giving anyone the chance to retaliate. Rajneesh was in awe at the power the members of the team beholds. He was dreading about the chief. If the team members were this dangerous , then looking at the chief in action would be even more frightful. He was sweating like a pig. His men were on the ground. The special squad is formed by a total of nine members from which Rohan , Reshma, Jay, Suhani, Abhiraj, and Rishi were present along with the commanders who surrounded the mankilled their men. They untied the group, and as soon as they were free from the clutches of the ropes, they rushed towards Sara and Wali. Wali wasn't that injured, but he was roughened up a bit. "Doll!" Said Samrat, taking his embrace along with Saransh while they were staring at her with moist eyes. Her arm was bandaged where she was stabbed, her foot was bleeding, and with her pale faec, she was even weak to respond.

Wali had tightly grabbed his daughter in his embrace. He pecked her lightly on her forehead. "My daughter has grown up so much. I've never thought I'll see you ever again. I've left to save you and Azad's family." Said Wali with moist eyes. Rajneesh was trying to run, but he was caught by Asad, who entered the scene, as he was the seventh member of the special squad working as an undercover. Rajneeh was shocked to see the chief. He staggered, looking at his face. "You??" He said aghast. "Yes, he! Don't you want to meet the chief and the reason for your downfall. He's the one. Arsalan Ahmed Khan. Chief of the special squad, excellent leader & an exceptional fighter. Most importantly, you dared to touch what's his, his going to bury you alive. Nothing would be official. Nobody would know what even happened to you." Said Saransh going towards him.

Arsalan entered the mansion with the aim to kill. He wasn't the one stop, like a killing machine he fired shots to the men surrounding the mansion. "Oh! Mr. Khan, you're here? We didn't expect you." Said the leader. "I have scores to settle with you." Said Arsalan before dropping his gun and attacked the leader. "You don't know who you're fighting with. No one has been able to beat me on combat." Said Danny, the leader. But before he could say the next thing, he was lying on the ground with a powerful punch delivered by Arsalan. "I believe in action rather than words." Said Arsalan before cracking his neck and knuckles. The leader, too, got up. The fight was challenging with both the opponents fighting like a pro. But Arsalan had an upper hand, and in no time, the leader was lying on the ground with a broken face and body. He entered into the mansion, taking a look at the surroundings. His team had covered up well while Rajneesh was surrounded by the Asad and Saransh. Saransh ran towards him, grabbing him in a bone crushing hug, "You idoit. Did you put your phone on fire?? How many times have I called?" Said Saransh. "Had to leave to take up the duties seriously!" Said Arsalan looking at him. "Doll!?" Said Saransh looking at him, gesturing where Sara is surrounded by the group because he hadn't seen her till now. He rushed towards the Sara, taking her in his arms from Samrat, "Seher! Your bunny is here, I know I'm late. Please talk to me." Said Arsalan. "Bunny?" Sara breathed out in an extremely weak voice, "Yes, Seher, I'm here." Said Arsalan taking her in his embrace. "Bunny, Eira. They have her. Get my daughter back." Said Sara, making him shocked.

Arsalan went towards Rajneesh, grabbing his neck tightly. "Where's my daughter?" Said Arsalan with his bloodshot eyes, making all of them shocked. "Arsalan leaves him. He'll die. Let him give the chance to say." Said Saransh going towards him. Arsalan left his neck and clutched his collar. He took deep breaths suffocated because of Arsalan's tight grip. "Tell me, or I swear I'll dig your grave at the same place where you're standing." Said Arsalan. "She's at the top floor, third room from the right," said Rajneesh, panting. Saransh towards place said by Rajneesh. "Asad, clear the area and make arrangements to leave from here." Said Arsalan informing him. He went to do the work as per Arsalan's instructions. Saransh went to the room, which Rajneesh said. He took a sigh of relief when he saw his niece in the room crying her eyes out. "Eiru baby!" Said Saransh gently, making her turn towards him. "Anshu mamu," She said, rushing towards him. "Oh my little cupcake! Why is my strong girl crying?" Said Saransh, picking her up in his arms. "Mumma! Bad uncle hurt mumma. She wasn't replying to me. I was so scared take me to mumma, " she said, hiding his face in his arms, making him furious at Rajneesh and his men. "Let's go, cupcake. Your mumma is waiting." Said Saransh, making his way out. "Will Dadda he also be there?" She said, asking him. "Yes, he is." Said Saransh. As soon as she saw her father, she shouted loudly, looking at him, Saransh put her down so that she could get to him. "Dadda!" She said while running to him, crying her eyes out in her father's embrace. "Sh! Don't cry, my brave girl. Your dadda is here, my love." Said Arsalan picking her up. "Mumma?" She said while looking for her mother.