CHAPTER 5️⃣4️⃣

*AUTHORS POV*

After talking to Samaira, Saransh was so excited that he just hunged up the call abruptly, making her confused and rushed towards her home to meet her. 'Open the door' Samaira was very much puzzled as he suddenly hung up and his strange message that he had sent her just now.. She was about to reply but again got a message on return.
Text-
My hand is paining. Open your door fast.

She was so shocked, she rushed towards her balcony and saw him trying to come up, she quickly helped him to come up and when he landed on his feet, she just smacked him hard. "Ow. Why did you hit me?" Said Saransh rubbing the spot where he had been hit. "You idiot!!! What was the need of coming like a monkey? We have a door for a reason." Said Samaira glaring at him. "Actually, I was very excited listening to your reply as soon as you called. So, I just rushed here to see you." Said Sairansh rubbing the back of his head cutely defending himself.

"You are a complete dumbo!! Who made you a cop?" Said Samaira glaring at him.  "It's my dedication and hard work, madam." Said Saransh. "Now get aside and stand straight without moving." Added Saransh further, making her shocked. She was taken aback at his odd request but just complied as he said. Taking out a small box from his pocket, he just put out a small box and bent in front of her on his knees, making her, shocked and surprised too with tear welling in her eyes.

"I know that my earlier proposal was too bland for your liking and straightforward too, but I want it to make it up to it. It's my first time proposing to someone, so please adjust, okay. Dr.Samaira Chowdhury, the first time I saw you, I felt a strange kind of attraction towards you. At first, I was unable to figure it out, but now I know what it is. I love you with all my heart, and I'm ready to take your all responsibility and want to make you my wife as early as possible as I'm not much patient with my possession. I have not had any ring to give you but this is too precious for me. And, I want you to accept it as my first gift as it's very close to my heart." Said Saransh finishing it speech, making her speechless.

"Aira, love, my knees are paining!" Said Saransh looking at her. She just chuckled through her tears and took him in a tight hug. Taking the box in her hand, she saw that it contained a very beautiful pendent with "Anshu's bride" imprinted on it. "This is so beautiful, Ansh." Said Samaira looking at him. "I loved my aunt very much, Sara's mom, and used to stay with her most times. She had made it for me and told me to give it to the girl I love and who'll be my bride, and it will be first gift for  you as a new start and it had her blessings for you." Said Saransh looking at her. She just smiled and traced her letters and the words.

"Now, make me wear it too." Said Samaira giving him the chain. He made her wear it, and both of them were looking at each other in a trance. Saransh just clicked a selfie of them together and sent it to Sara. As they were busy admiring each other, someone cleared their throat, making them look at the source, which was Samaira's parents staring at them with a knowing smile. Samaira just blushed, and Saransh was embarrassed, "I'm_I'm sorry. Actually, that I came to_I came to meet Aira and, in excitement, just climbed into her room." Said Saransh looking extremely shy and embarrassed too.

Sara was working when her phone pinged. As soon as she opened it, a beautiful smile graced her face. A confused Shruti entered inside, looking at her smiling face, "Why are you smiling at your phone like a fool? During work time, are you staring at Arsalan's picture?" Said Shruti in teasing tone, making Sara roll her eyes. "Don't you have any other work rather than just barging into my cabin like it's your personal room?" Said Sara raising her eyebrows, making Shruit offended. "You! You are going to just talk to me like that. This is so not fair. Can't I come to your cabin anytime? You're going to just talk like this with your friend. Fine then , you stay in your cabin and I'll just go." Said Shurit, making her way towards the exit, and Sara just stared at her bored.