CHAPTER 2️⃣8️⃣

*AUTHORS POV*

Samaira's reaction towards her mother was shocking for the people who were watching the exchange. Samaira was not ready to let her mother come closer. Sara was getting suspicious of her reaction but was unable to pinpoint the correct reason. Saransh was comforting her, making her lean into his warm embrace as this was the first time someone willingly came to help her and comfort her after Sara, of course, not even her mother. As she was a little calm, Sara went towards her, slowly trying to analyse her.

"No, my baby. You are my child too, not just Rehan." Said her mother trying to get close to her. "No, it was just Rehan before, and it will always be Rehan. For you, for Dad for everyone. I'm just a mistake, a lone child who was begging for attention when you both were busy showering your love on him." Said Samaira. "Whenever you want, you would say some sweet things, and just like a fool, I was ready to destroy anything and everything that comes in between just for some fake love." Yelled a very frustrated Samaira.

Ps.- If love comes with a price that results in destroying yourself in the name of love and that love is not all required. Just bid it adieu.✌️✌️

Everyone present there was looking at her in pity and was able to detect the underlying complaint of a child who was neglected during her childhood. Children often don't say themselves, but they do everything they can, including tolerating their parent's anger just to get their attention. And from this majority of criminals are born because of being neglected by their parents they don't have anyone who can guide them on a straight path and they find solace which they try to find in the things outside to numb their pain including those who take drugs, alcohol, stealing and many more things like it.

"You and my father both are the same peas of one pod. When he thought to rid your crazy psycho son, you fought and took a stand for your son. You went taking him with you. But what about me?? Where do I come here in this? Did you ask me about my opinion, my views or my choice? If you're thinking so hard, then let me tell you that the answer is a big NO. You didn't. You took him, leaving me with Dad, who, apart from giving me luxuries, was unable to give me anything." At this rate, she had become unstoppable and was just venting out her years of frustration & anger that were deep buried within her heart.

Samaira's mother's condition was the same, of a regretful parent. Looking at her youngest child, who was staring with hatred and anger, was making her loathe herself, and she felt she had failed to become a good mother. As Samaira was yelling and shouting, her worried-looking father entered the scene, taking in her devastated form along with her mother. He understood the inner turmoil and his mistake. After getting separated, he was just very upset with his wife but he didn't remember that leaving his mourning, he had a daughter to look after to love and to protect her with her demons just like a good father does, but he failed to do so. And his daughter is facing the repercussions.

"Dad, please tell her to go away. I don't want to see her face because of her stubborn nature of not giving Rehan proper medical attention. Look what she had done. He is ready to destroy the world, including his sister, whom he should love, not to throw her in front of a psycho stalker and make her a deal, making her hate herself." Wailed Samaira, surrendering herself in her father's protective embrace. Sara, Arsalan, Ishaan, Armaan, Ahaan, and Saransh were stunned to hear her, including her parents. It's not just digestible to them that Rehan is capable of doing such a vile thing to anyone, let alone his sister.

"No, Maira. You are misunderstanding your brother. He can't do such a thing with you. He loves you very much. Please believe me." Said her mother, taking her into her embrace. "You're wrong, mom. He had done it already. He sold me for his gain, and he handed me to a crazy person who, if the police weren't on time, would've done anything to me. Your son was the one who brought him there." Said Samaira, making her stunned. "No, no, this is not possible. I don't believe it. He has fully recovered from his illness and he won't do anything. You're lying. I can't believe it. My son_he_he had done this to you." As she was trying to grasp the information, she fainted at the same moment, making his father and Samaira rush towards her, taking her in his arms. "Mom! I'm sorry, Mom. Please wake up. I'm such a bad daughter. I shouldn't have said anything to her knowing her heart problem." Said Samaira in a daze. "Samaira, this is not the time to blame yourself. Come fast, we've got to take her to the hospital." Said Saransh, making her sober up.