CHAPTER 6️⃣3️⃣

*AUTHORS POV*

The next day, Sara and Samaira decided to cook breakfast for all of them and give Seerat a rest. So, both of them went to the kitchen telling her to rest and ordering her not to enter the kitchen until someone didn't come to take her for breakfast. Sara and Samaira started the breakfast preparation with them, dividing the chores equally. Talking and enjoying, they amde the whole breakfast with Sara telling Samaira about their childhood memories. At last, the whole dining table was filled with delicious breakfast and that too with a large variety. The whole dining table was filled with the mouthwatering smell of delicacies lined up along with the aroma of handmade food.

Samrat entered the living room after his morning walk and was attracted instantly towards the mouthwatering aroma coming from the direction of the dining area. "Seerat, what have you made today? It smells so nice, the whole house is filled with the aroma of delicious food." Said Samrat while entering the dining area, which was filled with food. "Not Seerat Aunty. But we are the ones who made today's breakfast, Uncle. Me and Sara. Please, take a seat, the breakfast is already done." Said Samaira, making Samrat sit on his chair with Sara handing him a newspaper to read. And Sara went to call Seerat telling her to come fast for breakfast. As she was going to wake up the boys, someone pulled her into a room.

Samaira went to call Saransh as he had gone to his room to freshen up. She knocked at his room's door and entered inside, taking in the surroundings in his room. His room was in various shades of blue. With a soothing aura, she was observing his room as many medals, certificates, and various photo frames were lined up, nicely decorated on the wall. Some of them were of Arsalan, Sara, and him, them in teenage years, Sara in her childhood, some of them with his parents, and one was in his uniform. She was amazed at the medals and certificates piled up in his room decorated nicely. She was already proud of him and was feeling lucky to get him as her life partner.

Saransh, after taking a bath, entered his room and was surprised to see Samaira admiring his room, making a small smile to appear on his face. He observed how she gets happy with the smallest of things and how nicely xshe had accepted Sara and his mother as her own along with his father. And not to forget his friends, too. He just had to introduce her to Grandma and Mallika. He sneaked beside her and whispered in her ear, making her shout out loud with her hand on her heart and Saransh laughing his heart out.

Samaira was looking around the room but suddenly gets scared when she heard whispering in her esr, making her shriek loudly . She held her hand on her heart and turned to find Saransh laughing his heart out after scaring her. She just smacked him and later took a pillow and was hitting him with it. "You monkey! How dare you sneak up on me. I was so scared that I would have had gotten a heart attack because of you, and we aren't even married till yet." Said Samaira to which he just held her hand and whispered in her ear again. "Aren't you too eager to get married?" Said Saransh grinning, earning a blush from her. "Shut up and come soon. The breakfast has already been laid out." Said Samaira going out. Saransh just smiled at her and shook his head at his shy beauty.

"You jumping bunny! Why did you pull me in? We have to go for breakfast. Come on, leave me." Said Sara looking at him. "I don't want to go. Come, let's go on a long drive." Said Arsalan winking her, grinning. "No can do, and everyone's waiting for us for having breakfast. BTW aren't you being too romantic today?" Said Sara looking at him. "Who?? Me!!! Babe, I'm always romantic. You're the one who's unromantic in between us." Said Arsalan. "Oh! Is it. Then, who was the one who proposed first when you were busy being a chicken." Said Sara, reminding him with a sarcastic smile. "Okay, I know that I'm the luckiest person who first got proposed by his girl, and I'm proud of this achievement, but I, too, gave you an equally thrilling proposal. Didn't I?" Asked Arsalan, looking at her. "Yes, I know. Now come we are getting late we have to reach home too" Said Sara smiling, looking at him. She just went out with Arsalan following her.